SAY DONT GO

|| i said 'i love you'
you say nothing back ||

______

______

"no, please don't harry."

"i have loved you since the
moment i met you, em."

______

emilia black

______

house : gryffindor
love interest : harry potter

______

______

mood board

|| emilia lily black ||

|| emilia and harry ||

______

SIRIUS BLACK WAS what you'd call a bit of a "whore" in his time before azkaban prison. he slept around a good amount and, well, he ended up with a daughter.

the mother of said daughter resented emilia bit, she never wanted to have a kid, she hated kids.

so, when remus lupin offered to raise the girl as his own, the woman was very quick to accept that offer. you see, it was so secret to anyone— besides sirius, of course, —that remus had had some.. feelings for sirius, so he jumped at the opportunity to raise sirius's daughter as his own, even helped his friend name the girl.

emilia's mother did, however, despite everybody's wishes, get the girl from time to time, as she did have to listen to laws about how if that's her daughter she needs to be with her proper legal guardian. so emilia goes to her every full moon, which, only she and remus know why that's the specific day chosen every month that she's not at hogwarts.

much as her mother resented her, emilia felt the same way about the woman. hated her with every fiber of her being. remus was her only real family, she'd say.

she had a little brother as well, he was a year younger than her, so much for her mother hating kids, she had another one right after emilia, and she kept this one, raising him good and well. that was where most of the young girls hateful attitude came from, she felt unwanted, unloved, like she wasn't good enough for her mum. all she really wanted was to be wanted, and to be good enough for someone.

she was that for harry. she'd always been that for harry. since the day they met on the train ride first year. she thought he was brilliant, he thought the same of her. they were pretty much inseparable, they were each others person, the one who's bed they'd end up in after a nightmare, (despite the fact that they'd have to sneak into the others dorm), they were each others first kiss too, but that's a story for another time.

harry knew he'd always have emilia and emilia knew she'd always have him. they were there when nobody else was. always. one never had to go through anything without the other. they had each other, and that was all that mattered.

that was, until everything went wrong.

that was, until harry started to see her as more than just his best friend.

that was, until he was telling her he loved her, and he didn't get that same response back.

that was, until everything as they knew it crumpled into pieces.

______

hello there xx