// CHAPTER 7 //

"Hey. Can you let me in?"

I opened the door, and carried them. They were made of stone.

"Thanks! What's your name?"

"W-why do you wanna know?" I backed up.

"Okay dude. What you did was not the right thing to do."

"What did I do??"

"You know what you did to Poob."

"WHAT? HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW??"

"Dude, chill! I'm here to help you out! My name's MR."

"Mr...? Didn't you hurt Poob?"

"Oh, come on. I didn't hurt him!! He hurt himself."

"I don't believe you..."

"Oh, my time's up. I don't want to get caught. Later."

There was a bright flash, then he was gone. "今何があったの?" I wondered. "What just happened?"

I just laid on my bed, and I couldn't just stop thinking about what just happened. What was his name again? MR? I remember Poob telling me about MR. Is...MR evil? Or good? Or is he on my side?

What if Poob did something to MR, which made MR hate Poob? I got up and closed my apartment door. I headed to my station. Who is MR?

The elevator doors opened and I headed inside. "Meow meow meow meow, meow! (Hiya, Pest!! How are you?)"

"I'm fine." I said.

Dr.Reto seems like he knows everything. Maybe I should ask him about MR?

"Dr.Retro, who's MR?" I asked.

Dr.Reto just stopped his conversations with the players and immediately looked at me. "MR??" HE'S STILL ALIVE?!" Dr.Retro cried. "What? What's so bad about him?!" I shouted.

"MR IS NOT GOOD NEWS. DID HE TALK WITH YOU??"

"Yes...? He talked with me last night!"

"PEST, YOU'RE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER RIGHT NOW. MR IS WICKED. DON'T TRUST HIM."

"Okay!!"

The lights suddenly just turned off for a while. I heard a scream, then the lights opened again. Dr.Retro was gone. A giant rock replaced Dr.Retro. It was..MR. The elevator doors then opened, then Walter stepped inside.