|Chapter 27: Unraveling the Conspiracy|

Jimin stood outside a rundown building, the air thick with the scent of decay and neglect. His mind raced, filled with whispers and fragments of conversations he'd overheard about the attack on Y/N. He couldn't shake the feeling that something more sinister was at play, something far beyond a simple hit.

He took a deep breath and entered the building, his steps echoing ominously in the empty hallway. The flickering fluorescent lights cast eerie shadows on the cracked walls. He made his way to a small room at the back, where his informant, a wiry man with sharp eyes and a nervous demeanor, waited.

"Jimin," the informant greeted him, eyes darting around as if expecting trouble. "What brings you here?"

"I'm looking for information about the attack on Y/N," Jimin said bluntly, his voice cutting through the silence. "What do you know?"

The informant shifted uncomfortably, his gaze dropping to the floor. "Not much. But there's talk of a big player orchestrating things behind the scenes. Someone with a lot of power and resources."

Jimin's jaw tightened, his fists clenching at his sides. "Do you have a name?"

The informant shook his head, his anxiety palpable. "No, but I can tell you where to start looking. There's a warehouse on the outskirts of town, near the docks. People say it's a front for something bigger. You might find some answers there."

Jimin's eyes narrowed, his suspicion growing. "How do you know this?"

The informant hesitated, shifting uncomfortably under Jimin's gaze. "I've got my sources," he replied evasively. "Let's just say I hear things."

Jimin didn't buy it. He knew better than to trust someone who operated in the shadows. But desperate times called for desperate measures, and he needed every lead he could get.

"Fine," he said tersely, his tone leaving no room for further questioning. "Thanks for the tip."

As he turned to leave, the informant's voice followed him, filled with a sense of urgency. "Just watch your back, alright? This city's a dangerous place, especially when you're poking around where you shouldn't."

Jimin didn't respond, his mind already racing with plans and possibilities. He had a lead, tenuous though it may be, and he intended to follow it to the end. For Y/N's sake, he would stop at nothing to uncover the truth.

As Jimin left the building, his mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. The docks. It made sense—a secluded location perfect for clandestine activities. He was determined to protect Y/N, but he couldn't shake the feeling that this investigation would lead to more trouble than he anticipated. The deeper he delved, the more dangerous it became. But he couldn't back down now. Not when Y/N's life was at stake.

Determined, Jimin headed towards his car, mentally preparing himself for what lay ahead. He was burning with rage, knowing there was one person who could orchestrate such an attack. However, without proof, he was at a loss on how to find him.

As he drove through the dimly lit streets, Jimin's thoughts drifted back to the happier moments he shared with Y/N.

He recalled the warmth of her smile, the way her laughter filled the air and chased away any hint of sadness. They had shared countless moments of joy together, from lazy days spent picnicking in the park to adventurous nights exploring the city under the stars.

 They had shared countless moments of joy together, from lazy days spent picnicking in the park to adventurous nights exploring the city under the stars