!NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

The scent of night jasmine hung heavy in the air, a silent accomplice to the forbidden tryst unfolding on the secluded balcony. Kim Y/n, bathed in the cool moonlight, traced a finger Taehyung's arm. Her touch lingered, a spark in the tinderbox of their desires.

"This is crazy," Y/n whispered, her voice barely audible above the cicada's chorus. "We can't keep doing this."

Taehyung's gaze, a stormy grey in the darkness, met hers. "Then stop me," he said, his voice a low rumble. "Because right now, all I feel is the space between us."

The weight of his words settled on her like a shroud. He was her stepfather, the man who'd held her hand when her biological father walked out. Yet, the years had woven a different narrative, a tapestry of stolen glances and secret touches that had morphed into a love as intense as it was forbidden.

"We'll destroy everything," Y/n argued, her voice cracking. "Mom, your reputation..."

A wry smile touched Taehyung's lips. "Our happiness is a reputation worth losing, wouldn't you agree?"

Y/n's heart hammered against her ribs. Was he right? Could they defy the disapproving whispers and societal scorn? Or would their love, nurtured in the shadows, crumble under the harsh light of reality? The decision hung heavy in the air, as heavy as the jasmine that seemed to choke them both with its intoxicating sweetness.

Kim Y/N, 22, never expected to find solace in the eyes of the man who replaced her father. Kim Taehyung,30, captivating and enigmatic, awakened a yearning she couldn't ignore. But their bond transcends a simple stepdaughter-stepfather dynamic, blurring into a love that simmers beneath the surface.

Can they defy societal expectations and embrace their desires? Or will the weight of their forbidden connection shatter the fragile peace they've built?