Revelation ch 17

Revelation ch 17
At Amsterdam- Skye Felicia and Ava went to the location where the organization was helping missing women who were sex trafficking."Hello, my name is Skye Quartermaine, my daughter is missing I think you have her" Skye said she showed the woman a picture of Lila Rae."Yes, she is here" The Woman said they went into the house and saw at least a hundred women in the house. Felicia Skye and Ava felt overwhelmed."Are all those women victims of sex trafficking "Ava asked "Yes it happens here a lot and all over the country "The woman said "No, Does it happen in New York "Ava asked "Yes" I have to work to stop this, We can't let this happen anymore "Ava said "You do have power to stop it" Felicia said as Lila Rae came by," Mother "Lila Rae said she was all bruised and her hair was long and she didn't look like herself. Skye was taken back by the way she looked ."Lila Rae, Baby let's get you home" Skye said she hugged her."Where" To Port Charles, We want to help all these women go home to their families said "Yes we do, I have a contract that will help you get all those girls safe" Felicia said she gave them the information.

At Port Charles- Sam's - Sam came home upset about Jason as Danny was in the living room."Mom, Why are you upset "It's about your father I found out why he stayed away all this time you need to know the truth "What is it" Jason had to work with the FBI to save Carly from going to jail, you lose years with your father because of her" Dad chose her, He could have come home" Yes" He must love her more "I'm sorry "It's not your fault "

At Elizabeth -Elizabeth had just gotten home from work she was feeling emotional from work and wondering what Jason's news was when Jake came in," Jake, I have some news, Your father is on his way to talk to us "Why" Just be open-minded about it" Elizabeth said as there was a knock on the door it was Jason," Jake, How are you doing? Elizabeth "Just get to the news," Jake said "The reason I stay away all these years is because I had to work with the FBI to help them bring down a mob boss "Like you" Jake! Elizabeth said "Yes like me" Why did you have to" If I did the FBI was going to charge Carly with Rico charges "Carly the reason our son lost years with you! We thought you were dead! Elizabeth yelled "I hope it was worth it! Danny and I could have used you" Jake said "You should go, "Elizabeth said