Chapter: 11

One fateful evening, as Jimin and Jungkook poured over yet another set of documents, they stumbled upon a crucial piece of evidence-a series of emails that revealed the true identity of the man in the photograph.

Their eyes widened in disbelief as they read through the correspondence, piecing together the intricate web of deception that had ensnared Y/N. It became clear that the photograph had been fabricated by none other than Lyla herself, in a desperate attempt to drive a wedge between Jimin and Y/N.

Jimin's hands trembled as he stared at the damning evidence before him, his heart heavy with a mix of anger and relief. Relief that Y/N had been innocent all along, and anger at the lengths Lyla had gone to in order to manipulate and deceive them.

"We've got her," Jimin said, his voice filled with determination.

Jungkook nodded a fierce glint in his eyes. "Let's bring her down."

As Jimin and Jungkook prepared to confront Lyla, tension crackled in the air. They knew that exposing her deceit would not be easy, but they were determined to see it through to the end.

"Are you ready for this, Jimin?" Jungkook asked, his voice steady despite the undercurrent of tension.

Jimin took a deep breath, steeling himself for the confrontation ahead. "As ready as I'll ever be. Let's do this, Jungkook."

With resolve burning in their veins, they made their way to Lyla's residence, their steps purposeful and determined. As they approached the door, Jimin's heart hammered in his chest, anticipation mingling with apprehension.

With a steady hand, Jimin knocked on the door, the sound echoing through the quiet hallway. Moments later, Lyla opened the door, her expression a mask of surprise and confusion.

"Jimin, Jungkook, what are you doing here?" Lyla asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"We need to talk, Lyla," Jimin said, his tone firm and unwavering.

Lyla's eyes flickered with unease as she stepped aside to let them in, sensing the seriousness of the situation. As they entered the apartment, Jimin and Jungkook wasted no time in getting to the point.

"We know about the photograph, Lyla," Jimin said, his voice cutting through the silence like a blade. "We know you fabricated it to deceive us."

Lyla's mask of innocence faltered, her eyes widening in shock. "I don't know what you're talking about, Jimin. I would never-"

"Don't bother lying, Lyla," Jungkook interjected, his gaze unwavering. "We have evidence that proves your involvement. The game is up."

With each word, Lyla's composure crumbled, her façade of innocence slipping away to reveal the true extent of her deceit. "I... I don't know what to say," she stammered, her voice trembling.

"You don't need to say anything," Jimin said, his tone cold and unforgiving. "Your actions have spoken for themselves."

With their accusations laid bare, Jimin and Jungkook waited for Lyla's response, their hearts pounding in anticipation. They knew that the truth had finally come to light, and they were prepared to face whatever consequences lay ahead.

As the silence stretched on, Lyla's shoulders slumped in defeat, her gaze falling to the floor. "I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

But Jimin's heart remained unmoved, his resolve unshaken. "Sorry isn't good enough, Lyla. You've betrayed our trust, and now you'll have to face the consequences of your actions."

With that, Jimin and Jungkook turned and walked away, leaving Lyla alone with the weight of her deception. As they stepped out into the cool night air, a sense of closure washed over them, knowing that justice had finally been served.