Chapter: 12

In the days that followed Lyla's exposure, a newfound sense of peace settled over Jimin, Y/N, and Junwoo. Their bond had been tested, but it had emerged stronger than ever, fortified by the trials they had faced together.

One evening, as they gathered for a family dinner, the atmosphere was light and joyous. Laughter echoed through the room as they shared stories and reminisced about happier times.

"I'm so grateful for our family," Y/N said, her eyes sparkling with warmth as she looked around the table. "We've been through so much together, but we've always come out stronger on the other side."

Jimin reached for her hand, his heart swelling with love. "I couldn't agree more, Y/N. You and Junwoo mean everything to me."

Junwoo grinned from ear to ear, his eyes shining with happiness. "I love you, Dad. And you too, Y/N."

Their words were a balm to Jimin's soul, filling him with a sense of gratitude and contentment. He knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a family.

As they finished their meal, Jimin glanced at Y/N, a question lingering in his mind. "Y/N, there's something I've been meaning to ask you."

Y/N looked at him curiously, her brow furrowing inquisitively. "What is it, Jimin?"

Jimin took a deep breath, his heart pounding in his chest. "I know we've been through a lot recently, but I was wondering... would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise, her hand flying to her mouth in disbelief. "Jimin, are you serious?"

Jimin nodded, a smile spreading across his face. "I've never been more serious in my life, Y/N. I love you with all my heart, and I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy."

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes as she gazed at Jimin, her heart overflowing with emotion. "Yes, Jimin. A thousand times yes."

Their embrace was filled with love and promise as they sealed their commitment to each other, knowing that their love would be the foundation upon which they built their future.