Universe 6 Vs Universe 7

The sound of soft chewing could be heard. A warrior from a race called the Saiyans, named Celeon, was eating a well cooked meal. He was a Saiyan with tanned skin and tall stature. He had messy, long black hair in a low ponytail with a singular bang framing the middle of his forehead. His eyes were a charcoal color and his face had a scar across his nose. He wore black, baggy pants with silver platings around the knees and silver plated boots.

Celeon was currently seated on a large log, overlooking what seemed to be his home. It was a suitable house with nothing fancy about it. Celeon sat up and yawned. Celeon was a Saiyan, yes, but he wasn't anything like the others on the planet, for one, he was taller than most.

Celeon began to float, but was met with a sight he didn't expect to see, it was a good friend of his.

"Celeon!"

Celeon showed a bit of surprise, blinking rapidly, he suppressed a smile. "Cabba? What're you doing here? You know whose territory this is, right?"

Cabba was a rather short Saiyan with fair skin and a slim build, unlike Celeon's bulky, yet lean build. Cabba has black, spiky hair with a bang hanging over his forehead. He has narrow eyes with large black pupils. His outfit consists of yellow straps, silver plating with a purple piece under, and a blue suit underneath with brown armbands. A brown belt and purple shoes with gray soles.

"I know! But I couldn't withhold this information. You see, there's this tournament coming up and we're looking for the best, we're up against Universe 7."

Celeon cocked an eyebrow curiously, he was getting a bit intrigued by this sort of information. He never heard about Universe 7, actually, he didn't even know there were other Universes. "Universe 7? So what Universe are we?"

"We're six from what I've gathered, if you come with me now, then we'll be able to learn more together."

"This is just so...fast, fine, I'll go with you, but it better be worth it, Cabba."

Cabba chuckled nervously. "I'm sure it will, Big Brother."

"I'm not your Brother!"

...

Celeon was in awe, he was currently standing on what seemed to be the most beautiful planet he's ever seen. It was a light shade of purple, and the lilac trees were magnificent. However, he didn't have time to gawk as he felt an immense Ki, no, it was more than immense, it was on another level than what he was used to.

"I see, so you must be the Sayian Cabba has spoken about, I must say... you're quite different, hm, I sense a latent power within you."

"That's Ms. Vados," Cabba said to Celeon who could only nod dumbly. Celeon didn't expect Vados to look so stunning.

Vados is a tall humanoid with pale blue skin and violet-colored eyes. She had long white hair in a high ponytail. Around her neck is a light blue ring. Her attire consists of a green robe with the shoulders being puffy, a black cuirass with white and orange circle decorations, she also wears high-heeled shoes.

"I can't feel her Ki...odd,"

Vados simply smiled. "That's because you're not on our level yet...I'm an Angel."

Celeon crossed his arms and tilted his head. "I pictured Angels to have a halo above their head...but, you're pretty so that makes up for it."

Vados chuckled, while Cabba's face grew a red tint.

"Big Brother, must you be blunt?"

Celeon turned to Cabba. "What did I say? I was stating the truth."

"I would like to fight you, Lady Vados, if that's okay with you?"