Planet Vega [2]

We see Celeon and Plumator trading blows, both of them seemed equally matched on the surface, but Celeon was holding off on using Super Saiyan. He didn't want to use all the cards in his hands just yet. Although Plumator was strong, he wasn't strong enough to have Celeon take the fight to the next level.

But he needed to end this fight and get back to Atei. Atei was old, and he seemed to have been slacking off on his own training, which worried Celeon more than anything at the current moment. If Celeon could defeat Plumator, then Frost would have no one else protecting him.

Celeon did one more punch which was successful in sending Plumator back a few inches before he gave himself some more distance. Celeon needed to think, calculate and improve on the situation at hand.

Celeon's head moved, followed up with a sigh. "I hate to say this but I'm going to end this fight here and now."

Plumator narrowed his eyes. "And how do you intend on that? I still have a full tank!"

To that, Celeon just grinned. "I've been holding back this whole time, you didn't think I would fight you seriously, did you? You're not my target, but you're in my way. HAAAAAAA!"

Celeon began to charge up an incalculable amount of ki, his demonic ki flaring in all directions. Plumator wanted to move in and stop Celeon, but something was holding him in place.

It was fear.

Plumator began to sweat as Celeon's ki swirled around before a creature showed up around Celeon, it looked like some sort of ape with incredibly sharp teeth.

"W-What is this!"

Celeon hair went skyward, turning into a dashing yellow, while his eyes blared crimson red.

...

Atei was keeping up with Frost...barely. Frost used his speedy build and agility to overwhelm Atei with a flurry of punches, with some kicks here and there. Atei knew Frost was playing around with him, it was something Frost did when he actually fought against someone. Frost cared not if you were an old man, he'd toy around with you with no remorse.

Atei ducked, avoiding a tail slap, but this was what Frost wanted, sending his knee into Atei's chin, getting the old man to fly into the air with blood spewing from his mouth. Frost smirked evilly as he watched Atei's body fly in the air like a fleabag.

"You're not making this fun at all, Atei. But again, I'm not one for such brutality. The option to surrender is still there."

As Frost said that, Atei's body landed on the ground with a heavy thud. Atei had blood running from the edges of his lips and his head. The footsteps of Frost approaching could be heard, eliciting a deadly rhythm. Frost used his tail and wrapped it around Atei's neck.

"I asked you a question, it's rude to leave it unanswered," Frost ended it with a punch to Atei's gut, getting the man to groan in pain. "You know, I'm beginning to lose my patience. You've avoided me for a few years and now you come to challenge me, along with that damn Saiyan!"

"Hehe, you make s-sound like we're friends, I still want to put your head on a pike-AGH!" Frost silenced Atei with another gut punch, this time harder than the last, resulting in blood flying out of Atei's mouth.

"You have so much spunk for an old man, but as you know, spunk doesn't get you far. It leads to your death, an early grave. I have no qualms about sending you to meet your beloved family on the other side. But you're more useful alive than dead. I need someone with your qualities, smart, curious, and fearless," Frost spoke as he dropped Atei, but before Frost let the old man walk he struck him in the knees, causing a loud snapping to be heard.