Super Saiyan

Celeon could be seen with large gauntlets around his forearm and from his ankles to just below the knees. He was jumping up and down, or at least, attempting to do so. Sweat poured down his face and dropped to the ground like a rainy day. He kicked and kicked, but these weights were heavier than anything he experienced, but he learned from Vados that Goku and Vegeta can easily move around in these, which gave him the needed boost to continue to push forward in this vigorous training.

Looking from a distance were Vados and Champa, with Champa having a toothy grin on his face. He could finally one-up Beerus the next time a tournament came around. Celeon possessed true latent ability, so far, better than what he had seen from Goku and Vegeta.

"It seems he's able to walk around in those weights."

Champa made a 'hmph' sound. "Just barely! He should easily run around and jump in those things."

"True, but you're the one who wanted to severely increase their weight size," Vados said as she tapped her staff lightly on the ground. "You should join him, and shave off some of that fat."

"HEY!" Champa roared as he threw a fist in the air in irritation.

Celeon felt his nerves get the best of him and around his temples were veins popping, he didn't expect this to be difficult, this was nothing like the Defense Force regiment or his daily workouts. This was God-Level training, and he needed to be stronger than he was, and if learning Super Saiyan was going to increase his strength, then he'll have to learn Super Saiyan his own way!

"RAAA!" Celeon tried to power up, letting his monstrous Ki explode, he found some leeway in picking his body up, but he quickly landed back on the ground a second later. For one second, his body lifted and that was the most he accomplished in his time here, which felt long, but only a day has passed by on Planet Sadala.

"Hmm, you're not going to get anywhere if you resort to using your Ki," Vados appeared a few feet away from Celeon, with a rather crude-looking smile on her face.

"I'm not making any headway with these weights, how much even is this?"

"They're all at least a fraction of the weight of planet earth," Vados answered truthfully.

"Don't tell me that's all you can handle, I was sure that this would be a cinch."

Celeon was about to burst out a yell but he swallowed a lump. "I'll keep going, I can't become stronger if I can't even lift my body against these weights."

"Mhm, that's the spirit!" Vados said with a clap of her hands. "Now, onto a serious matter."

Celeon blinked but kept trying to lift his arms. "Which is?"

"We've agreed to train you, yes, but only as a future replacement for Champa, therefore, we think you're ready to destroy your first planet."

Celeon quirked an eyebrow and let his arms drop to the side. "You want me to become a god of destruction candidate?"

"That's correct, and in doing so, you'll eventually learn what it means to be one and utilize the power of Hakai,"

"Hakai...what does that do?"

Vados smiled. "Just like its name entails, it destroys anything, erasing them from existence."

Celeon didn't show it but he was slightly fearful of having such an ability, and if the only way he could get stronger is by becoming a God Of Destruction Candidate, then he had no choice but to do it.

"Champa isn't ready to step down any time soon right?"

"Nope, he's not, but possibly in a few hundred years he will."