Training

Celeon, Goku, and Vegeta took a trip to Beerus's planet in order for Celeon to train. Goku for some reason really wanted to teach the young Saiyan; Super Saiyan 3, a form he's having trouble with to this day. It was something that placed an extreme burden on the body, which is why Vegeta is against it; but the Saiyan Prince wasn't going to deter Celeon from choosing which path he wants to go on.

"Ah! So you want him to learn Super Saiyan Three...I don't understand, that form isn't nearly as strong as the God forms," Beerus said with his face in his palm. He was currently sitting on a tree root. "And I don't remember asking you two to bring someone from a different universe here."

"Please, please, please Lord Beerus!" Goku pleaded with a small bow. "Trust me, he's going to be the first to master it."

"What makes you so certain?"

"I don't know, it's just a gut feeling," Goku said with a scratch of his head.

"Tch, fine, we'll teach him the stupid Super Saiyan Three, but the moment something goes wrong we're going to have him learn Super Saiyan God!" Vegeta said, finally caving into his rival's plea.

Beerus however, groaned immensely. It was hard enough babysitting two Saiyans, now he had three. Although he was thankful Celeon showed the proper respect in his presence. The other two could learn a thing or two from him.

"Alright fine...but don't go making a lot of noise. Whis! Make sure they don't go overboard."

"Of course!" Whis, Beerus's angel companion, reassured with a nod of his head.

Seeing that Beerus was gone, Celeon finally sighed. "He's different than Champa, that's for sure."

"Hmph, enough of that. Let's see that Super Saiyan Two of yours. I'm up first!" Vegeta spoke as he unfolded his arms and gave a battle-ready stare to Celeon.

The young Saiyan complied and clenched his fist. Sparks of electricity immediately came to life, causing his hair to spike into a dashing, fluffy gold. Goku and Vegeta were slightly stumped...no, they were extremely shocked by the power output of Celeon's Super Saiyan Two. It far surpassed their expectations. However, Vegeta managed to smirk.

"Maybe you'll do as a decent warmup!" Vegeta charged in at Celeon unexpectedly, but the latter was prepared and went on the defensive.

Vegeta went for a flurry of punches, all of which were blocked by Celeon. Vegeta went for one more punch before powering up to Super Saiyan himself, breaking through Celeon's stone-hard defense and landing a clean blow to Celeon's face. The young Saiyan skidded across the ground, kicking up dust as he did.

Vegeta flew in and went for another flurry of attacks, this time throwing in kicks and concise punches. Celeon, having had enough, made a bellow before gut-punching Vegeta, getting the latter to spit blood and spin kicking him back. Goku watched with anticipation. He knew Celeon was strong but he was holding his own against Vegeta, who was way stronger than when they last fought.

Vegeta decided to kick it up a notch and go into Super Saiyan 2 himself. The battle of the Super Saiyan 2 occurred with Celeon on the attack this time. Like at the tournament, Celeon went for wild strikes which misconfigured Vegeta for a moment but the Saiyan Prince adapted well to avoid the sharp attacks.

Celeon flipped back, but not without kicking Vegeta in the chin. Vegeta recovered quickly and yelled as he went for a punch, but Celeon spun on his hand and clashed his heel against Vegeta's fist. This resulted in a brief shockwave.

"He's good," Whis commented with a small smile on his face. "Now I can see why you want to teach him Super Saiyan Three, Goku."

"Hehe. I think he'd be able to teach me more about the form, despite transforming into it first. Celeon has a lot of ki and Super Saiyan Three has a high ki usage and stamina drain, but Celeon seemed to have just as much stamina as he does ki," Goku spoke seriously as he watched Celeon and Vegeta exchange blows.