Tournament Of Power [4]

"Hit, do you feel that? His energy just spiked considerably," Celeon said silently to his partner.

Hit nodded. "Yeah, stay on your toes."

Celeon clamped his muscles and got into a stance, he didn't know what to expect from this fight with Dyspo, but one thing was for certain.

Dyspo was upping his game.

Purple energy covered Dyspo like a veil; his eyes were sharper than before, and a bit of muscle formed on his rather skinny body; it was his own transformation of sorts.

"Dyspo is already using his Light Speed mode. I wonder how those two from Universe Six will fare against Dyspo now."

Toppo and Jiren were watching the fight from atop a large rock. They already were down a man, and it seemed like Dyspo wanted it back in full. However, there were still about 40 minutes left in the tournament, and Dyspo was already on the back peddle, releasing his most powerful technique.

"Here I come!"

Dyspo disappeared in a blur, getting Celeon and Hit to up their guard, but Dyspo broke through both of their defenses and landed concise attacks to their faces before slamming them against each other and kicking them away. This all happened in less than a second. It was on par with Hit's timeskip. To be able to move that fast should be physically impossible.

"Urg...he's too fucking fast," Celeon said as he wasn't anticipating that much speed from the Pride Trooper. The initial hits were weak, but his speed compensated for the lack of power.

Dyspo appeared in front of Celeon and kicked Celeon further into the boulder, causing it to topple over him.

"Haha! Nice Work, Dyspo! Keep it up; show Universe Six we're not to be trifled with!"

Dyspo hearing Belmond grinned from ear to ear. "Roger that!"

Hit instantly appeared behind Dyspo, but the bunny-eared alien sped around Hit and kicked him in the back. Dyspo appeared in front of Hit and went for a flurry of attacks; Hit managed to block the otherwise fatal blows and allowed the weaker ones to attack. There had to be a limit to how much time Dyspo could keep that technique up.

Hit continued to try and land a successful hit on Dyspo, but he kept getting speed blitzed; it was like he was a tortoise and Dyspo...well, the hare. This was harder than it looked. Hit paused and waited for Dyspo to attack, which the speedster did, but this time, Dyspo's punch phased through Hit, but that was part of Hit's plan.

"Right here!"

"Huh–AH!" Dyspo felt a severe and singular pain in his right pectoral, causing him to crash into a slab of rock. "W-What was that."

"That worked, but it won't work again. Tch," Hit said flatly.

Dyspo shook his head and bared his teeth angrily. "I don't know what the hell you did, but it won't work again!"

Dyspo ran forward, this time leaving afterimages of himself, leaving Hit confused. Dyspo grinned as he began to bombard Hit with punches around his body. Face, stomach, back, everything was taking damage. Finally, Dyspo ended it with one last flying kicking to send Hit flying back.

Dyspo felt an energy spike and prepared himself, only for him to cough out spit as he felt a similar pain from before occurring again, only this time, much sharper. Dyspo fell on one knee as the attack hindered him for a moment.

"What the fuck is that attack! It's like getting punched but with some added bonus to it, damn that Assassin."

Celeon appeared out of the rubble, along with Hit, and both of them stared at the Pride Trooper with a cautious gaze.