Tournament Of Power [2]

Cabba and Vegeta stared at each other out of amusement or seriousness; you could tell between the two. Vegeta wasn't expecting Cabba to come to challenge him so soon, but given the fact that this was a tournament, that was bound to happen eventually. Vegeta found this all too amusing, a bit laughable too.

"Seems you're serious, very well; I'll ring you out!"

Vegeta went first, charging at Cabba as he went straight into Super Saiyan 2. Cabba brought up his arms and quickly blocked Vegeta's punches, they were strong as always, but Cabba had been training for a long time before the Tournament, and if this was him from before that, Vegeta's hits would deal some more damage, but that wasn't the case anymore.

Vegeta hammered Cabba for a few more seconds before the young Saiyan managed to slap Vegeta's hands away and kick Vegeta in the chest as he needed to gain some leverage in the fight. The kick left Vegeta open for a few more hits, but the Saiyan Prince regained his bearings and elbowed Cabba in the face before flipping back, throwing ki blasts as he did so.

Smoke filled the air but was quickly evaporated as Cabba rushed out with a stern look on his face. Cabba landed an unseeable punch to Vegeta's stomach, followed by a vicious flurry of punches. Vegeta was surprised by this; given that he should be a bit stronger than Cabba, it still came as a surprise.

Before Cabba could land one more punch, Vegeta blocked it with his own. "You have certainly gotten better; I'll give you that."

Cabba tried to overpower Vegeta, but Vegeta was like a heavily built fortress. "I've been training nonstop ever since we last fought. Today I'll prove that I'm much stronger!"

"Heh! Then I guess I'll stop holding out!"

"Me too!"

Cabba jumped back and clenched his fist; veins popped around his forehead as he began to charge power. Vegeta watched with curiosity that soon turned into amazement. Cabba had sparks of electricity dancing around his body like flickering fireflies. His hair seemed to grow more, with his bang moving a bit more to the right.

"Super Saiyan Two...this ought to be fun!"

"Here I come!"

Vegeta hardened his stance, but Cabba sped past him in a shocking display of speed, getting Vegeta's eyes to widen. The next thing Vegeta knew was him skidding across the arena.

"Such speed," Vegeta commented with astonishment. "I'll have to keep a leg up if I want to match it."

Vegeta's hair suddenly went from gold to a vibrant red, causing opaque-like flames to surround his build. His body became leaner and more refined, keeping a bit of muscle. Cabba flinched, feeling this new pressure. It wasn't blue, but even Cabba knew that this wasn't stronger than blue; perhaps this is the form you take before blue.

"What's wrong? You look like a frightened cat!"

After Vegeta spoke, he dashed at Cabba, and both collided with elbows and punches. However, Cabba was overpowered again as Vegeta landed two blows to Cabba's face and a kick to his ribs. Cabba had blood trickling down his lips. He was still outmatched, it seems.

But he couldn't just walk away. Not with Universe 6 on the line.

Just as Vegeta was about to land another strike, Cabba blocked it with his hand and yelled as he gave a brutal uppercut that sent Vegeta stumbling back. The Saiyan Prince didn't have a chance to recover as Cabba was already on the attack; another storm of punches all packed power; showing off his training.

Vegeta managed to duck under a punch and placed his hands on Cabba's chest as he released a giant ki wave that engulfed Cabba. Vegeta kept this up for a few seconds before stopping. That should've been enough to render Cabba unconscious...or so the Prince thought as a flash of purple entered Vegeta's vision.