Tournament Of Power [3]

Frost could be seen hiding within some of the mass amounts of rubble. A sinister smile adorned his face as he watched everyone fight. He wasn't about to waste his precious energy on this tournament. All he needed to do was be the one to survive till the end, the last one standing, and wish for what he wanted.

Immortality!

It was something he had always craved. He killed his father to take over the criminal empire. He knew if he could kill his father, he also needed to be sure his child wouldn't kill him. He was Frost! The almighty, the cunning, the ruthless!

He didn't care what he did to achieve his goals; he knew he'd get what he wanted one way or another. Frost would have the Saiyans dwindle the other universe forces down to the marrow and knock them out to get his wish.

All that mattered was being the last man standing.

"Hohoho! Well, look at this; what a crude sight."

Frost turned his head to see his Universe 7 counterpart, Frieza, who had a cunning smile. Frost fully turned to Frieza.

"It's almost uncanny how we look alike now that we're in the same proximity. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"You seem to have a...unrestrained hatred for your Saiyans, too, no?"

Frost restrained a shout and nodded. "Why, of course. I assume the same is said for you as well?"

Frieza nodded and pointed to the halo on his head. "I joined this fiasco to get my life back."

Hearing that gave Frost even more reason to achieve Immortality. He didn't wish to end up dead like Frieza.

"I see. Saiyans must be good for causing trouble."

As Frost said that, a few more fighters dropped out of the ring courtesy of a rampaging Saiyan.

"That one from your universe, Kale. She seems to be nothing short of a barbaric beast. It's nothing like the Super Saiyan, which I had displeasure witnessing."

"I believe hers is to be of the famous myth, a Saiyan with extraordinary power born every thousand years."

Frieza felt his brow twitch hearing this. Myths should be nothing but myths!

"Say...how about we work together to eliminate those troublesome simians."

Frost seemed surprised, but something within him told him to be careful. If they were from the same race and had such high regard, then Frost knew Frieza would betray him immediately when his usefulness was drained.

"Well, of course...I look forward to hearing more about your plan."

"Everything seems to be moving according to plan," a suave voice said. It came from a humanoid cat-like man with bunny teeth who wore the traditional Pride Trooper uniform.

"Correct, Dyspo," Toppo said as he looked around the arena. Everyone is busy trying to knock out Universe 6 and Universe 7, which benefited his universe.

Jiren seemed irked by something, the constant output of Kale's monstrous energy. Toppo noticed the distress in Jiren's expression and gave a silent sigh.

"We should intervene, Jiren."

Jiren said nothing and began to walk slowly toward Kale's fight.

Up at the bench, Belmond and his Supreme Kai, named Kai, watched with widened eyes as they saw Jiren walk slowly.

"He's moving?" Belmond said with shock before turning his head to look at Kale destroying everything and knocking unsuspecting fighters out. "It must be that Saiyan girl. Tch."