34

Jesse

We've taken out everybody outside, now we're just waiting for her to walk out. I think that's pretty stupid though, having to wait for her instead of backing her up.

But I get why, it's her brother and it's her revenge so it should be her kill. It still doesn't sit right with me though. She could literally die in there and we wouldn't know about it.

I know she told me to evacuate and stay outside with everybody else. But I can't just leave her alone in there without knowing how big the threat is.

I walked over to the surveillance car where Jorge was. He looked nervous and he was just blankly staring at his computer.

"What's up? You're pale as a ghost man." I joked, slapping his arm.

He looked up at me and turned over his laptop to me. I squinted my eyes and looked down, trying to make out the blurry image.

"What's that?" I asked him, arching a brow. All I saw was 2 people standing in a room, and another person walking in from behind.

"Ms. Cruz" He said, making my eyebrows furrow in deep. I kept staring at the screen, specifically at the figure coming from behind Alexis.

Then out of nowhere Alexis grabbed a knife and stabbed the dude in white right in the arm. I nodded and kept watching.

Then suddenly the person from behind pushed something into Alexis's rib, making her drop to the ground.

"Fucking bitch!" I screamed at the screen as I kept looking to see what was happening.

The only thing happening was her blood quickly draining from her side as she laid paralyzed on the ground.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Fuck me like you mad at me baby, I need a freak to drive me crazyyy!" We said in unison while laughing

Speaking of, I'm missing my freak right about now. Just hope she's doing okay.

Today has been quite fun over all. A little tiring- but spending the day shopping was all one could wish for.

Currently me and alice were just singing along to a lot of songs as we made our way to go pick up the girls from school.

"Girl I need to go out to a club with you sometime. You're too fun to be locked up all the damn time." Alice said chuckling.

I gave her a smile, "We should let them take care of the kids for once, huh?" I said, looking over at her and we both had the same look.