37

"Mmm, more daddy!" Madeline screamed as I pounded her even harder than the last time

The bed creaked and slammed against our walls as our bodies connected with each other. All the pillows, the sheets, our clothes, bedside table items, everything was scattered all over the room as we fucked like animals for the fifth time in the past hour.

I slapped Madeline's ass and leaned on top of her to reach and give her a sloppy kiss. She moaned in my mouth as I continued all my movement and held my head with one of her hands.

"Let me see all of you, my love." I pulled out of her and turned her over into missionary.

She wrapped her hand around my neck and held my head close to hers as I slowly inserted myself again. She let out a slow whimper as my length hit the deepest parts of her but still wasn't fully in.

"This position makes it go in deeper" she cried out, scratching my back as I still kept slowing pumping all my inches into her sweetness.

"You can take it baby, just a little more." I told her, kissing her softly to distract from any pain or discomfort.

She shut her eyes hard and continued to kiss me. I slammed the rest of myself into her to get it over with, making her release a loud moan.

Her eyes went to the back of her head as she shook off another orgasm. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Come on love, you can do it.."

She slowly nodded, holding onto me tighter. I pulled myself halfway out before slowly going in again, letting her get used to the pace.

After her body started to relax. I slightly sped myself up. I got closer to her chest and started sucking and marking all of her boobs. "All mine." I whispered onto her nipple, looking up at her.

Madeline pushed my head closer and whimpered once I coated it in my saliva. I softly nibbled on the tip, making her arch her back.

"Ugh, A-Alex, I'm about to-" she cut herself off with another orgasm. Her juices were dripping from her pussy and onto my thighs and bed. The sight was making me even harder inside her.

"You're doing great baby." I said, not giving her s break and still pounding my dick into her. I bit my lip as I felt myself get closer to the edge.

She put her hand on my chest to get me to slow down but all I did was speed up. "I- I can't.."

"Yes you can baby, just a little more I promise." I kissed her and she bit my bottom lip as she was close to her 11th orgasm today.

I pushed into her hard one last time, making her scream loudly and squirt all over me. I kissed her, releasing all my hot seed into her sweet pussy.

Our bodies shook against each other as we both hit our climax. I pulled out, shivering at the feeling as I did so and sat on my knees.

She was too tired to even move and just laid there. I looked down between us and saw our mixed juices oozing out of her cunt.