Chapter 1: Rebirth

Yo! What's going on everybody? I'm back with another installment to "Jellal Fernandes - The Heavenly Mage of UA".

In this part, we'll be getting into the life Jellal has lived since being reborn into this new world.

A fair word of warming to those reading; Jellal may seem a bit OOC, but I hope it will make sense as you read this part.

As usual, if you have any problems with the story or want to change something up, drop a comment about it, and I'll consider it.

But don't expect me to just go along with an idea if I don't like it or think it would fit with how I plan on doing this story.

Any and all hate comments will be ignored if there is nothing in it than can tell me how to improve the story further.

I doubt anyone is reading this anyways, so let's just get on with the story!
___________________________________________

(I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING USED IN THIS STORY! ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE RESPECTIVE CREATORS)!
___________________________________________

It seems Akuto was right. Jellal muses. On multiple accounts actually. Though he wishes he weren't on some.

Firstly, Jellal was indeed reborn with his memories, magic, and previous appearance- including his face marking which was now a birthmark.

Hell, his father even looks like him in this world.

(Hisashi looks like Sieghart from Rave Master if you can't see the pic)

It was a little uncomfortable at first living as a baby, especially when his mother... fed him, but Jellal soldiered on.

But unfortunately, Akuto was also right about Jellal having a hard life.

You see, Akuto's statement about 20% of the Population being Quirkless was true, as well as the fact that those who are Quirkless are treated as worse than trash.

Jellal found this out the hard way when he was 4 years old.

At first, Jellal had been skeptical, since his new parents were so kind and caring towards him the first 4 years of his life.

But the saying "Power tends to Corrupt; absolute power Corrupts absoluely" rings true even now.

On Jellal's birthday-or should he call himself Izuku Midoriya now?- he, along with his twin-by-birth sister Izumi were taken to the Quirk Doctor to get checked to see what their Quirks are.

And like Akuto said, Jellal was pronounced as Quirkless.

From there, Jellal's life took a complete 180, as his parents went from kind and caring people to practically being strangers.