Chapter 10: The Sports Festival Pt. 2

Yo! The Name's Naruto Lite, and I'm back with the next installment of "Jellal Fernandes - Aliases The Heavenly Mage of UA"!

In the last part, we got into the beginning of the Sports Festival, where Jellal won the obstacle race.

In this part, we'll skim through the Cavalry battle before getting into the 1v1 battles!

The truth of Jellal being an ex Vigilante will also be revealed!

Buckle up everyone, it's about to be a wild ride!

Also, sorry for not posting this sooner, I just didn't feel up to it.

With that said, I've said all I needed to say.

I don't have anything else to say, so let's just get started with this story!
___________________________________________

(DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR FAIRY TAIL! ALL RIGHTS GO TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI AND HIRO MASHIMA! NOR DO I OWN ANY FANART USED IN THIS STORY)!
___________________________________________

After a brief intermission, in which the girls are allowed to change back into the UA gym uniforms, the second event would begin.

After spinning the wheel, the second event would have been selected; A Cavalry Battle.
___________________________________________

(AN: I'll be real with you all, I hate the Cavalry Battle. I will never write this portion out. I see it as useless filler. And so, I'll do a brief recap of what happened during the Cavalry battle).
___________________________________________

After a brief conversation, Jellal and Erza decide to team up. They both wanted to face each other in the finals and decided it would be easier if they just teamed up to ensure they made it.

Erza would have gone and asked Midnight if this was allowed, which she confirms it was.

As for their other teammates, Jellal and Erza decide to team up with Mina and Uraraka. While Izumi pairs up with Bakugo, Sero, and Tokoyami.

While Izumi didn't really like Bakugo, practically hating his guts for manipulating her into mistreating Jellal, everyone else would have already been in a team. So it wasn't like she had a choice.

Jellal and his team end up getting first place, keeping both of their big points headbands.

The combination of Jellal and Erza would have proved to be too much for any of the teams, as they weren't even able to get close to them.

With the added protection of Mina's acid and Uraraka floating objects to use as projectiles, it was a clean sweep.

They didn't even have to do anything besides defend themselves, and even that wasn't too hard.

Bakugo had wanted to go after Jellal and his headband, but Izumi knew it was a pointless effort, so she refused.

Bakugo was forced to follow Izumi's orders since she was team leader, as her team kept their headband safe while stealing a few headbands of their own.