Chapter 4: Reuinion Pt. 2

Yo! It's Naruto Lite, and I'm back with the next installment of "Jellal Fernandes - The Heavenly Mage of UA"!

I said I would post the second Part today, and here I am! I hope you enjoy.

This was actually very tiring to write, so I hope you're all grateful! Lol.

All jokes aside, this is finally the moment you've all been waiting for: the confrontation between Jellal and Erza!

I did my best to write out a good scene, if you have some suggestions on how to write such a scene out better, I'd appreciate it!

There was something else I wanted to say here, but I forgot, so let's just get on with the story!
__________________________________________

(I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA NOR FAIRY TAIL! ALL RIGHT GO TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI AND HIRO MASHIMA! I ALSO DON'T OWN ANY FANART USED IN THIS STORY!)
___________________________________________

(Previously):

"Introduce yourself." Aizawa says to the man, who simply nods, looking forward at the Class.

"My name is Jellal Fernandes. Vigilante name: Siegrain." The now named Jellal says.
___________________________________________

(Currently):

Jellal watches as an uproar happens after he introduces himself.

He could overhear how some of the students had reservations about him joining the school. Which was pretty fair in the eyes of Jellal. After all, it wasn't every day a Vigilante joins a Hero School. Of course the students were going to be wary.

But none of that mattered to Jellal. He didn't want their approval, nor their friendship. He was only here to be a hero, nothing more.

As this was going on, three separate sets of eyes would have widened upon Jellal's entrance and introduction, all for different reasons.

Before either Jellal or Aizawa could speak up, a painfully familiar voice would beat them to the punch.

"DEKU!" Jellal and the other students look over, as Bakugo would be standing on his desk while glaring murder at Jellal.

Jellal himself would be struggling to keep his face stoic, (which he was luckily able to do), as he would turn to Bakugo and address him.

"Do I know you?" Jellal asks calmly.

This only serves to piss Bakugo off further, as sparks begin erupting from his palms showing his irritation.

"Don't play stupid Deku! How did a Quirkless loser like you get into UA?! Did you bribe the teachers or something?! Huh?! ANSWER ME NERD!" Bakugo yells in anger.

Jellal felt his eye twitch a little, but he otherwise kept his face stoic. However, Erza and Aizawa were both able to notice his irritation.

After Bakugo's declaration, whispers began breaking out among the students, some questioning on if Bakugo was telling the truth about him being Quirkless, and some wondering how he did make it into UA if he was.

This disappointed Jellal, as he gives Aizawa a pointed look that screams "See? I was right."

Aizawa sees this look and knows it's got to take a lot more effort to change Jellal's mind.

Aizawa almost wanted to lash out at his students for how ignorant they were acting. But he managed to restrain himself. They would be getting punished later if he had anything to say about it.