Chapter 6: The USJ Pt. 1

Yo! What's going on everybody?! My name is Naruto Lite, and I'm back with the next installment of "Jellal Fernandes - The Heavenly Mage of UA"!

I don't know how short this chapter will be, since I'm going to be attending a Birthday Party today.

In this part, we'll be covering who gets chosen as Class President, as well as the Press breaking into UA.

We will also get a little insight as to what Jellal feels about All Might's title as the Symbol of Peace.

I don't have anything else so say, so let's just get on with this story!
___________________________________________

(I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR FAIRY TAIL! ALL RIGHTS GO TO KOHEI HORIKOSI AND HIRO MASHIMA! NOR DO I OWN ANY FANART USED)!
___________________________________________

1 week ends up passing after what the Class would come to call the "Heroes vs Villains incident."

During this time, nothing noteworthy had happened.

The Class had went through a week of normal Classes, in which the Hierarchy was shown when it comes to intelligence.

As people like Jellal, Erza, Iida, Izumi, and Bakugo stayed at the top of the Class in terms of grades. While people like Kaminari, Sero, and Mina were at the bottom.

Aside from school, Jellal and Erza would spend all of their free time together training to try and surpass their previous levels of strength, which they were slowly doing.

This week of training together also served to bring Jellal and Erza even closer, if such a thing is possible.

They were getting into the whole "being a couple" thing, and they could both not be any happier with how their new chance at life has turned out.

The chemistry that the world had was something that everyone had been able to see.

Everyone was either jealous of how close the two are, or were wishing they had someone they could have a connection like theirs with.

As for school events: Aizawa would have informed the Class about how they would be picking a Class president.

Everyone had obviously wanted the position, with Jellal assuming it to just be for the status that came with it, not out of a genuine desire to help others.

Which was partially true, as there were some like Momo who just wanted to help others and keep things orderly, while others wanted to be Class President since it would probably garner more popularity if they had such a position.

The Class had been in an uproar over who should be chosen, before Iida finally came up with the solution to settle who becomes Class President Via a Democratic vote.

Jellal found the method not the best, since it was obvious people would vote for themselves, but he couldn't think of a better way to go about it, so he just went along with it.

And lo and behold, to no one's surprise, Erza had been chosen as the Class President with a total of 6 votes, on which included Jellal.

But to said man's surprise, he would have been chosen as Vice President with 5 votes.

Jellal wondered who would have voted for him, since he wasn't on the best of terms with the Class, who were still wary of him as a Vigilante.

Jellal figured Erza was one of the people who voted for him, since she was like that, but the other 4 Votes confused him.