Chapter 9: The Sports Festival Pt. 1

Yo! The Name's Naruto Lite, and I'm back with the next installment of "Jellal Fernandes - The Heavenly Mage of UA"!

In this part, we'll get into the first event of the UA Sports Festival, the Race!

This part was longer than I thought upon writing it out, so the first event will have to be a part of it's own.

I'm drawing blanks on what to write here, so let's just jump straight into this chapter!
__________________________________________

(I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR FAIRY TAIL! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI AND HIRO MASHIMA! NOR DO I OWN ANY FANART USED IN THIS STORY)!
___________________________________________

An unknown amount of time would pass, in which the Class would be training and preparing for the Sports Festival.

Jellal would spend a majority of his time training with Erza and Izumi. During this training, Jellal would mostly be helping Izumi to get stronger.

Putting their analytical minds together, Jellal and Izumi would be able to come up with different ways for Izumi to use her Telekinesis Quirk, including carrying support items she can use in conjunction with her Telekinesis, as well as using her Telekinesis to subtly deflect Blows aimed at her.

As for Erza, she, like Jellal, didn't really need improving in terms of Strength. So the most she did was spar with Jellal and try to come up with some counters to his abilities, which she would have trouble with due to how many abilities Jellal has.

Jellal would have done some specialized training of his own, but that'll be kept a secret for now.
___________________________________________

It is now the day of the UA Sports Festival, and we see the Class in the waiting room, getting ready for their march out.

Aizawa would be sgandingin front of his students watching their reactions. Some would be squirming nervously. Some would be wearing determined looks on their faces. And some seem to be psyching themselves up for the festival.

Aizawa finally speaks up. "Listen up Problem Children. I'll make this brief since I have somewhere I need to be."

"I want you all to go out there and go beyond Plus Ultra. This is perhaps the most important day of your Future Careers, so put on your best performance. Represent your Class and show them why you belong in Class 1-A." Said Aizawa.

This impromptu speech from Aizawa would serve to inspire the students and instill determination in them.

They would all be determined to show that they deserve to be in Class 1-A.

Even the more nervous students like Koji and Jiro would be determined to do their best.

Jellal gains a small smirk seeing the determination in the eyes of his fellow students. 'It seems that things may be more interesting than I previously thought.' Thought Jellal.

Aizawa continues to show off his crowd control. Here's hoping he can control the crowd when it gets out he was a Vigilante.

"Fernandes." Jellal looks up hearing his surname be called, as he would see Todoroki staring at him with a hard gaze.

"Yes?" Jelall asks as politely as he could.

"From an objective standpoint, you are stronger than me. But I won't let that stop me. I hereby declare that I will beat you." Said Todoroki.

A few surprises gasps would be heard from the Class, as Jellal raises an eyebrow at Todoroki's declaration.

'Oh? I didn't expect something like this from Todoroki. That's quite interesting.' Thought Jellal.