Chapter 12: Jellal vs Erza

Yo! The Name's Naruto Lite, and I'm back with the next installment of "Jellal Fernandes - The Heavenly Mage of UA"

Sorry this took so long to get out, it's just that the Sports Festival Arc is so difficult to write out. Especially since I decided to change things up in this fic. It's pretty taking to do.

But alas, I am here to deliver not only Jellal vs. Todoroki, but Jellal vs. Erza as well!

I do hope you enjoy this, as it took quite some time to write out. 

I don't have anything else to say, so let's just get started with the chapter!
__________________________________________

(I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR FAIRY TAIL! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI AND HIRO MASHIMA! I ALSO DON'T OWN ANY FANART OR GIFS USED IN THIS STORY)!
___________________________________________

Match 3: Reiko Yanagi vs. Fumikage Tokoyami.

Like with Izumi, this would be a bad match-up for Yanagi.

Tokoyami had some ranged options, so he didn't have to struggle to close the distance.

Dark Shadow would protect Tokoyami from any kind of attack by Yanagi, including her Poltergeist Quirk.

And on the off chance that Yanagi did manage to grab him, Dark Shadow could save Tokoyami from getting thrown out of the arena.

The fight would end with Dark Shadow having thrown Yanagi out of the arena.

Winner: Fumikage Tokoyami.
___________________________________________

Final Match: Erza Kirishima vs. Kinoko Komori.

Erza would completely dominate this fight, as her superior skill would lead to her being left untouched, as Komori would be unable to do anything with her Quirk, which could harm Erza.

She would slice up any mushrooms Komori sends her way. And if Komori were to have her spores release some kind of gas, Erza would use her Wind Armor and would use Wind Magic to blow away the gas.

This would end with Komori being forced to surrender.

Winner: Erza Kirishima.
___________________________________________

We see Jellal as he was making his way out of the waiting room to the arena. Since he had gone to see Erza after her match and congratulated her.

After her match, a small break would be issued, in which the final four contestants could rest and prepare for their fights.

Now, it was time for Jellal's fight against Todoroki.

Jellal rounds a corner where the exit is, but he catches sight of Todoroki standing there, waiting for him.

Jellal resists the urge to roll his eyes. 'First Bakugo, Now Todoroki. Why can't we just fight and get it over with?' Jellal thinks to himself in annoyance. 

He just wanted to get this battle over with. He  had seen Todoroki's battles and wasn't impressed. Accepting the man's declaration of war had been foolish on his end.