⭑5⭑

AAYAT

It's been a great day so far. It is fun seeing everyone enjoy around you. As Samar said Aleem uncle is fun but also his family.
Zuaib is similar to Samar personality wise.
Both extroverts workout well.

I tried suppressing my urge to not look at Khurath and have been successful very badly.
Because listening to her voice and laugh makes it harder.

I wasn't much of a fan of sweets, but after having the one made by her. I just liked it soo much and asked for another. And I felt her stay still for a few seconds but maybe I'm mistaken.

And when we were talking our childhood. I couldn't help but wanted to know more about her.

I felt as if she was also nervous around me as much as I am.
Because not even once have we talked. And it's make happy and sad at the same time. Happy because she might be like this with every Na-Mehram. And sad thinking she just doesn't like to talk to me.

But still good she doesn't talk to me because I can't do it either.

I dont know why but when she explained her thoughts about hijab I just felt so proud and couldn't stop smiling.

But is it ok for me to think of her like this.

She is even younger than Sufi by an year.

I came out of my thoughts when I sensed the aroma of Chai in the room. And I loved it.

And within a minute they came with cups in the tray. But Zuaib didn't take any. Maybe he isn't a fan of chai.

But soon She came out handed a mug to Zuaib and for herself.

"You dont drink chai? " Samar asked him pointing at the mug.
"I do but we prefer coffee over tea" He said referring to Khurath and himself. Samar nodded understanding.

'So she likes coffee' 'noted' my subconscious mind is a mess so I ignore my thoughts.

"You kids go out somewhere. If you are getting bored at home. But make sure to come early" Sufiya aunty suggested looking at us.

"Yeah sure. Go and enjoy" Ammi said agreeing.

"Ok.I have some cafes in mind which are fun and family friendly. If it's fine with everybody" Zuaib said looking for our approval.

"Sure!! I have no issues. What say Bhai? Sufi?" Samar asked us. "No issues" I said looking at Sufi. And she so nodded.

"But Mama what about dinner. It could get late" Khurath protested thinking of dinner.

'She take cares of everyone and everything' 'Yaa Allah please save me' I said for my own thought.

"Dont worry. I'll do it. And if you guys get late, have dinner and come back" Sufiya aunty assured her. "Yeah. It would mbe only 4 of us. So go and enjoy beta" Ammi also replied.

"Yeaa....!!! I'll get ready then" Mahira rushed inside as I could hear excitement in her voice.

"But after Magrib. It's not good to at this time" Khurath said which made me nod unnoticed.
I like how she priorities namaz .