Birthday

Hey guys! This wont be 100 percent accurate on like what Taylor was doing bc shes only 29 in this as I'm doing it when lover was released! Im gonna pretend the lovers tour wasn't cancelled cause in my fic covid doesn't exist!!

Maddison's POV
____________

I turned 6 last week but unfortunately my sister Phoebe turned 9 a couple of days later which is why we are doing whatever she wants instead of celebrating my birthday. She got Taylor swift tickets for today from Granny which is were we are about to go. Our Mom and Dad don't like Taylor Swift which is the only reason i got the extra ticket instead of them, of course i am not complaining because i love her music too. Granny has always favoured Phoebe like most of my family which is why i wasn't surprised when she got Concert tickets for her birthday and i got nothing, maybe when I'm 7 she will like me more.

I get a little jealous of my sister sometimes, how she got the kind side of our parents and family and how she seemed to get everything she wanted. Whereas everyone was mean to me.  Sometimes i felt like a ghost in this family like i didn't exist or didn't matter  other times I wanted to be one like when Dad got mad or i did something wrong.

My friend Mila at school says her and her daddy always watch movies together and have tea parties and her mummy always reads her a book before bed and tells her she loves her, she says her brother protects her and teaches her how to be cool but my family are very different. My sister never liked me and doesn't protect me even from our mum and dad. Dad says that i am slow and never right so i should stop trying and he hits me whenever i do something wrong which seems to be a lot. Mum doesn't hit as much but she just locks me in a room for a long time when i annoy her which i don't like because i am afraid of the dark. I do try to be good but nothing is ever good enough for them.

"Maddison, hurry or we're going to miss Taylor and it will be your fault!" Granny shouts as i try my hardest to tie my laces. No one ever taught me how so i just pull the strings tight and tuck them in even though it makes it uncomfortable, i run towards granny and Phoebe and plaster a smile on my face. Phoebe looks at my outfit and scoffs, shes wearing a pink sequins dress and has lots of makeup on even though shes 9. No one bought me an outfit so Mila's mom made me a top with markers that said "junior Jules" in big letters with lots of song names surrounding it. Mila's mom's name is Kate and she is the best. She always takes me home from school when mom forgets me and she always gives me food saying that i am "too skinny" or something. I also made some bracelets at school break time so i have those on my wrist. Phoebe stole some of them but my wrist is smaller than hers and they snapped.
" just stay behind us so it doesn't like like Im with you okay?" Phoebe says giving me a dirty look while leaving the house and making her way to the car after i mumble an "okay"

I tap my fingers lightly on the car door with excitement because this is my first ever concert. Phoebe has been to lots of them before but i was never aloud to come with her so this is my first time and even though I'm super excited i am also a little nervous in case i get lost or Granny leaves me behind.

There is a lot of people here and i am small and i know that i could easily get trapped so i stay as close as i can to Phoebe and Granny as they navigate through people without getting to close for them to be annoyed at me. When we finally get to our seats phoebe pulls out her phone and starts messaging her friends as granny talks to her slightly, both of them ignoring me so instead i watch people filling the seats and the stage where TAYLOR SWIFT. Is going to sing for us!

Taylor's POV
__________

The tour has been so great! I couldn't have asked for more supporting fans, but this week has been so difficult because my baby would have been 6. I have to put on a fake smile for my fans but inside I'm devastated. She could be anywhere in this world and yet shes still on my mind every day. My little Maddie, she was taken from me when she was only 1 and the guilt eats me. Mom knows this week is hard so she is sitting with me backstage comforting me.
"I just miss her mom." I say sniffling as i try to keep the tears at bay as the concert starts soon.
"I know Taylor, but you cannot change what has happened. I still believe we will find our baby girl okay! You're going to go out there and do your best and keep a smile on your face and then we will collapse onto your sofa in your hotel and watch all our funny videos of baby Maddie okay?" She replies stroking my shoulder before giving me a kiss on my forehead.
"Now! I am going to go out there and trade bracelets with some of my amazing daughters supporters okay? Why don't you have a look out at all these seats yeah? Go look around and see how many people have came to see you Tay its amazing." She grabs my hands pulling me up in a way to try and cheer me up. "Okay mom" i reply kissing her cheek and leaving my room to look out at the fans.

The seats are beginning to fill up and the outfits are adorable. I love seeing how many people enjoy my music and want to watch me, i just wish my baby could be here too. As i scan the crowd my eyes land on a small girl wearing a 'junior Jules' top. She looks like she is sat by herself as the people around her are talking but not to her, but what catches my attention is her beautiful blonde hair and her size tells me she is maybe 5 or 6? The same as my daughter. I cant see her eye colour from here but i know that i need to see them. I quickly tell my mom to look at her and she also tells me she sees a resemblance but doesn't want to hope when it could very easily just be a child here with blonde hair and similar age to Maddie but she promises to go and talk to her and make sure she is not alone as that was a concern.