{6} No more expectations

2 Month Later

2 Month Later

Sheya woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She saw the caller ID to see her mother. She talked to her for a few moments and then declined.

Suddenly she heard the sound of many unknown people. She got up immediately and peeked down from the terrace to see the mansion was getting decorated with lights and flowers.

She for a second, thought about what was missing until she realized yesterday she got the news about her coronation.

Yes, She is gonna be the queen of Udaipur. Udaipur didn't even know about her existence before she stepped into this house.

"Chalo ready ho jate hai, aaj bhut jada lambi acting karni hai aachi bahu Bane ka," said Shreya while tapping her shoulder and walking inside the washroom to get ready for a heavy day.

(Let's go get ready, today you have to perform a long act of being a good daughter in law)

She came out and got dressed in an Anarkali suit and wore a few bangles in her hand and walked downstairs to greet everyone.

She was climbing done the stairs, and that's when she saw the clock which indicated the time to be 6:30 am.

She sighed and said irritatedly
"Iss ghar ke pani me hi koi problem hai Jo dekho voh subhe subhe kauwe jese 5 baje utth ke baith jata hai. Mera sara sleeping schedule bigad diya"

(Something is wrong with the water of this house, everybody gets up early at 5 like a crow)

She reached the dining hall to see all eating their breakfast, everything was normal until she saw him, that too after 2 months.

Yes, they didn't interact with each other after that night. She used to sleep late till morning so she wouldn't have to face him at the breakfast table and so that he could have breakfast with his family as her mother-in-law taunted her on her first day. So she even skipped coming to the table at dinner too.

Shreya was used to going to her college by bus but now she's the future queen of Udaipur to maintain her reputation she has a driver who'll drop her off and pick her up from where she wanna go.

Viraj's dada ji when got to know about it wanted to why this couple was so distant from each other and why nobody cared about it but his voice was also suppressed by Viraj's father's pleading to keep this marriage alive as long as it could.

Shreya changed her direction and started to walk towards the kitchen to make some tea for herself, as she didn't wanna ruin her morning seeing his face.

But was suddenly stopped in between as someone called her name and it was none other than Dadi Ji.

"Sherya idhar aao"

(Shreya comes here)

Shreya went towards her as much as she tried to create a scene, but the good teachings of her parents always came in between to ruin the show.