{14} Kalank

As Sherya entered her room, she looked forward to finally being able to relax after a long and hectic day

As Sherya entered her room, she looked forward to finally being able to relax after a long and hectic day. However, just as she started to unwind, she was interrupted by the rumbling of her stomach, which seemed to grow louder by the minute.

As she made her way down the stairs, she decided to grab a quick bite to eat before settling down on her serene terrace bed for some much-needed rest. It was on the mid-stairs that she unexpectedly encountered Bua ji and her Mother-in-law.

Their expressions made it evident that they did not come to inquire about her well-being or engage in polite conversation.

As Shreya contemplated walking away and ignoring them, she realized that fate had other plans for her. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through her scalp, causing her to scream out in agony. To her horror, she discovered that someone had a tight grip on her hair and that someone turned out to be none other than her mother-in-law.

Downstairs when Payal came back to the spot where she left her sister-in-law's, only to find them vanished from that place. She was about to ask servants about them but that's when she heard a familiar scream from upstairs, she ran as fast as she could only to witness Arpana abusing Shreya while Shreya was on the verge of getting unconscious. Meanwhile, Kamini who Gaslighted Arapan was smiling in the corner until she saw Payal which made her smile fade away.

"Shreya..." Payal screamed as she approached her, freeing Shreya from the hands of Arpana, while Kamini standing in the corner masked her face with a completely horrified expression.

Payal's voice echoed throughout the Rathore mansion that reached the hall where Viraj and Rajdev were talking. As soon as Viraj heard her name, he lost his mind already.

Throwing down all the buckets on the floor, Viraj rushed upstairs only to find, Shreya in an unconscious state in the hand of Payal, who was trying to get her away from Arapan who was extending her hand to grab Shreya's hair while shouting.

"Sab Teri wajah se hua hai"

(Everything happened because of you)

As Kamini watched her father approaching, she felt a pang of panic after just receiving a scolding from him. She contemplated making a quick escape, fearing that another confrontation might result in being thrown out of the house.

Viraj immediately took Shreya into his arms and gently patted her cheeks in an attempt to bring her back to consciousness. However, his efforts proved futile, so he decided to carry her to his room, momentarily disregarding the chaos of shouting and fighting that was underway in the background.

The doctor promptly arrived and checked her vital signs, only to discover and inform others that she hadn't eaten anything for hours. A saline solution was injected into her veins to help her body recover from the energy loss.

After guiding the doctor out and shutting the door, Viraj shifted his gaze back to the room to see her resting serenely. Despite her peaceful slumber, Viraj's own eyes failed to find their tranquillity.