{7} The End or New Start?

"If you ever had any little bit of self-respect left for yourself Mrs

"If you ever had any little bit of self-respect left for yourself Mrs. Shreya Singh Rathore then don't return to my life unless It's me who brings you back and that isn't gonna happen," he whispered with a smirk plastered on his face and leaned back his head on the headrest.

***

He drives back home after his work is done. His meetings are so stressful these days.

He entered to see everyone looking at him while he just entered the main door of the house.

He knows that they all wanted them to come back but this is not gonna happen. Ever again because he left her.

He ignored their unclear questions and moved towards his room that is finally only his. He doesn't have to share it with her again.

He entered and the smell of her perfume hit him in his nose. He almost forgot that but again she popped into his brain.

He being frustrated lost his tie and threw it on the bed. His eye travels to the bed to see a phone which of course isn't his. He picked it up and knew it belonged to her.

He mentally cursed thinking that she would again appear in his life with a new made-up story.

He was about to throw it away that's when it rang and he saw the name to be her mother.

He picked up thinking she would ask to return the phone but the situation wasn't the same.

"Hello Shreya "

"Aunty it's Viraj on this side"

"Oh Viraj, Can you pass the phone to Shreya"

"She is not at home Aunty"

"Oh, so you're with her?"

"No, I'm at home "

"Oh, do you know where she is?"

"What's the matter Aunty can't you talk straight "

"Voh beta Shreya ko Aaj subha se tej bukhar hai"

( The matter is that Shreya has had high fever since morning)

With hearing this all the sound in the background turned mute.

"Or sath me barish bhi ho rahi hai , aagr voh bhing gayi toh usko tabiyat or kharab ho jayegi"

(If She gets drenched in rain her health will degrade to worsen)

"Okh aunty I'll call you later" With that he rushed to the living room where everyone was looking at the TV screen which was flashing news reports.

"Oh my god please save her" he heard what his cousin said and his eyes caught the attention of the TV.

He looked at the screen to see the same place where he left her.