{4} Exchange: ring or sister

Shreya was watching the dream happily but suddenly she felt something was wrong

Shreya was watching the dream happily but suddenly she felt something was wrong. Sweat started to shed from her forehead.

She immediately opened her eyes wide, and the scene in front made her scream as her sister standing there with a pillow in her hand and was about to press it on Shreya's face when she just opened her eyes.

"Hey Bhagwan!" she screamed loudly and then looked at a photo of the god.

"Hey Bhagwan," she said this time in a calm tone more like thanking God for walking her at the right time with sticking her palms together.

"Yeh kya kar rahi ho?" Asked Shreya while pointing towards the pillow.

"Vahi jo mujhe bhut phele kar dena chahiye tha, tumhara katal," said her sister while trying to catch her.

"Maine kya kiya?" Replied Shreya trying to get out of reach of Ayesha's hands.

"Tumne kya Kiya? Vahi toh dikkat hai ki tumne kuch kiya hi nahi"

"Kya Matlab?" Asked Shreya

"Kal gayi thi na Viraj se baat karne mere matter me toh kya baat ki?"

"Voh di" replied Shreya

"Voh di kya?" Asked Ayesha.

"Maine phone lagaya tha fir voh uski assistant boli ki appointment chaiye hoga baat karne ke liye, or appointment wait list bhi 1 mahine baad ki hai tab Tak toh apki engagement ki anniversary bhi ho jayegi, isliye maine socha Aaj aajke mai unse face to face baat kar lungi"

"Or raat ko kiska call aaya tha?" Asked Ayesha schrunching her eyes.

"Voh toh koi wrong number that" replied Shreya while scratching her head.

"Bewakoof ladki voh koi wrong number nahi Rana sa call tha" shouted Ayesha.

"KYA!" Shreya shouted out louder then Ayesha.

"Ha unka phone aaya tha Aaj subha, engagement ke bare me baat kar rahe the, pata hai kese maine apna Rona rok ke baat ki" replied Ayesha while still wiping her tears.

"Di dekho Mai Aaj pakka baat kar lungi, " Shreya said caressing Ayesha's back in a consoling manner.

"Aab Mai kuch nahi dekh rahi mai aaj hi bhag rhi hu" replied Ayesha frustratedly

"Di aagr aaj baat karne ke baad voh nahi Mana engagement off karne ko toh fir app pakka bhag Jana" said Shreya.

With that commitment, both started to get ready for engagement. Shreya was still under pressure thinking that if he didn't call off the engagement, her family image would be ruined among relatives.

'jis din se iss admi se mili hu jina haram ho rakha hai'

With that thought she hooked her earrings and stood up from her dressing chair. She walked down the stairs to see Ayesha dressed up in an expensive lehenga with glamorous jewelry that are shining more than her as her face is already off at the thought of running away.