{17} Kidnapped?

An Audi came to a halt in the parking lot of the college, the back door open only to reveal Shreya getting down from it

An Audi came to a halt in the parking lot of the college, the back door open only to reveal Shreya getting down from it. Rajdev instructed her to take her time and come back to them, and they'll wait for her.

Shreya smiled and walked inside the building, not before waving at the couple, who got busy with their romantic talks.

Shreya started to climb up the stairs, and that's when she felt a buzzing sensation, so she looked down only to find her phone on vibration, with an incoming call from hubby with a heart beating emoji.

She laughed, thinking how pissed he would be when he witnessed that girl in her place, but her smile faded, thinking, what if he will be enjoying instead.

Getting lost in her thoughts, she was suddenly snapped out of it when she got called by her friends. She gave a wave and smiled, she again looked at the vibrating phone and declined his calls. But at the thought of getting her screen flashed in front of her friends, she thought to power off it.

After a while of talking with them and grabbing her list of assignments, she saw Audi still standing in the same place; she smiled while heartedly starting to walk, swinging her hands, feeling like a bird who got free from a golden cage.

She was almost five metres away from the car; she saw Sobha waving at her as Rajdev unlocked the back door for her to enter. She was speeding her steps but suddenly stopped when a black Porsche came to a halt right beside the Audi, making its passenger door almost an inch away from her.

Shreya shook her head while mildly cursing the driver and was about to move back to reach to her car. But suddenly, the door opened, and a muscular hand grabbed her arm and pulled her inside, as the door closed on its own.

Soon the car drove away, making Dadu Sa and Dadi Sa's colour drain from their faces as they didn't spot Shreya. Dadu sa immediately dialled a quick contact.

Suddenly, a group of cars filled with royal guards, parked in the college parking started to rush out in a line, following the black Porsche as a target. Meanwhile, Porsche has no compatibility with those Suvs as it was roaring on the roads of Udaipur like racers in F1.

While Rajdev was having words with DGP to block all the roads of the city, Sobha was watching him while Panicking thinking about what kidnappers would be doing with Shreya.

After the call was declined, Rajdev assured her that they'd be caught soon as full police force had blocked all the roads while their Royal Guards were chasing them.

Meanwhile, Shreya, who was too scared to even open her eyes, was hiding her face in her plans while thinking.
'Oh god! I'm kidnapped?..okh...so what if my kidnapper isn't that handsome like I read in some fictional books but some full moon uncle with a belly bigger than a twelve-month pregnant? I can't face this!!!!'

The ride was quiet as she didn't hear any shouting or threats from them, but as soon as she heard something from the person in the driver's seat, she immediately looked up.