nine

“In every type of relation vanilla or BDSM communication is the main key”
---

I look at myself in the mirror checking myself. I took a deep breath. It's nerve-wracking but I'm more excited. It's hard because I never did any type of interview and this will be in formal form.

Knock knock someone knocked on my bedroom room. "Come in" I said and my sister came and stood beside me. "Hi oppa you are looking amazing" she patted my back. "Am I?" I asked nervously. And she hummed in answer. "You are gonna be okay, don't worry. If you don't feel good and uncomfortable you can stop it. You said Taehyung oppa said that right." She said and I nodded.

Yeah, she knows what we are going to be she knew it before me. And she supported me all the way. And today I and tae-hyung will go over the contract and set things and my training will start if I'm comfortable with it. Hyung assured me that if I wanted to stop, I could reach out to him without any hesitation.

"You got it oppa. It will be okay. It's a contract and the things you both will discuss about him. So don't worry if you don't want anything from it you can voice out" she said and I looked at her. "Sometimes I wonder if are you older or I am"

"Obviously you have seen yourself, you look like a grandpa and I am young and beautiful but you are always stuck in your work and I have more knowledge than you now go someone here to pick you up" she said and my eyes widened I thought I would be going myself. "Is it hyung?" I asked and she laughed at my reaction. "Duh nah it's someone else. But lucky you who got such a gentleman. I pity tae oppa who will be stuck with this boy over here now shoo"

I looked at her and shook my head took my wallet and phone looked at myself one last time and went down ready for a formal meeting. I was mid-way on the stairs when "Hey horsie fighting. Love you" she said and I chuckled "Love you too Lily" and I took off towards the door.

I stepped outside and saw someone with white hair standing in front of the black car. He looked up and waved towards me. Okay got it he is the one to pick me up. I walked towards him and he opened the back door for me. I sat inside the car and there was someone else sitting in the passenger seat having blond hair and a velvet collar on.

He looked back and smiled big, his eyes turning crescent and he reached his hand out for me to shake. "Hi I'm Jimin Taehyung's friend and you must be jungkook. Well silly me yeah you are jungkook that's why we are here to pick you up" I shake his hand "Yes I'm jungkook nice to meet you"

The white hair person sits in the driving seat and Jimin looks at him. "Did he say his name?" Jimin asked and I replied with a small no. "Oh hyung that's rude" he glared at the man. "I'm going to introduce myself now because I sit in the car now petal," the guy told him softly then looked at me.

"Min yoongi, this beautiful boy's daddy, well your hyung and taehyung's friend. Taehyung found himself a good boy I can tell" he told me and I blushed knowing what he meant and whispered a small thank-you. Then we drifted to our destination.

Jimin talked with excitement. Telling me he is happy that he made a new friend. And told me they have one other boyfriend who is out of town right now and that he is little. I searched about it too. It's a coping mechanism for people who relax into a certain mindset and let go of the adult responsibilities and it's certainly different from age play which is called ddlb where sexual activity is present. But with little they are in a child-like mindset, so there is no sexual activity at all.  And they have caregivers who take care of them in those times and in daily life too. He was cute talking about every small thing which made him happy and Yoongi hyung glanced at him so fondly.

"We are here," Yoongi Hyung announced and I looked outside. We were at some type of art studio.  "Yayy minne will meet taetae" jimin said in a high and cute voice and going to open the door when yoongi hyung stopped him. "Jimin stop and look here" I heard Yoongi hyung say in a strong voice and jimin stopped and looked at him sheepishly with his tongue between his lips.

"What you did wrong now?" He said still stern voice and jimin looked down not meeting his eyes. "Minnie no ask for daddy permission and baby is no allowed outside without holding daddy's hand" jimin pouted not meeting eyes. "And what will baby say for doing wrong?" Yoongi hyung lifts his chin looking into his eyes. "Baby is sorry Daddy. Baby no do it again. Don't tell dada he will be upset with baby pwease"

"Okay, daddy forgive you. But baby we can't hide anything from dada right? But when he comes back the baby will tell him by himself and dada won't be upset because his baby boy will tell the truth and not keep it a secret, ''Yoongi said, stroking his cheeks softly. "Really Daddy then I will tell Dada and be your's and Dada's good baby boy" jimin said brightly smiling and Yoongi Hyung nodded and kissed him softly.

They looked back at me and smiled. "We should take you out now jungkook." Yoongi Hyung said and I nodded while getting out of the car while Yoongi Hyung helped Jimin out.

We entered the studio and the girl welcomed us. Yoongi Hyung told her about our appointment with Tae-hyung and she led us inside one of the rooms. I looked at him and he was looking handsome in his comfortable clothes sitting on a chair. "We are here" Yoongi Hyung announced and hyung looked up at us getting up and greeting us.

"Hi beauty how was the ride." He hugged me and pecked my lips. "Hello, hyung. The ride here was good. I met jimine and yoongi hyung they are great" I said and smiled. "Glad you liked them and were comfortable "

"Taetae Minnie missed you. Can taetae play with Minnie again. Oh, and I made a new friend.  Kookie is my new friend and is Tetae's baby. I like him Minnie likes Kookie. Kookie is good. Can taetae keep him? Minnie wanna have a playdate with taetae baby pweese pretty pweese" jimin ramble excitedly and everyone else looks at this beautiful and cute boy with adoring eyes.

"Taetae missed Minnie too but sadly taetae can't play now. Taetae has important work to do but taetae promises he will play with Minnie tomorrow okay? And it's really good that Minnie liked taetae's baby. And maybe yeah Minnie and Kookie can have a play date in future hm" taehyung gives him an answer and jimin eyes shined from happiness.

"Tae, I think we should go now. It's almost time for our Facetime with hobi. Catch up with you later." Yoongi told him and held Jimin's hand getting ready to leave. "Okay then. Say hi to him. Bye Minnie ''Taehyung replied and jimin waved with his small cute hands. "Bye bye taetae kookie"
           *************************

I actually wrote this chapter many times. But yeah I put in a little bit of yoonmin too because I love yoonmin too. In the next chapter, they will go through the contract. It's the main thing in the BDSM lifestyle.
Hope you enjoyed it. Byeee min love you all.

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^

*Well well it was fun writing this book. Now I'm updating again I see alot of mistakes but I won't be changing them.