nineteen

After leaving the house taehyung lead them to his car holding jungkook's hand in his while the younger tried to ignore the device up in his ass. "Here pup" taehyung opened the door for him took his bag pack and placed it on the back. "Thank you," jungkook said sitting in his seat winching from the sting on his arse.

Taehyung smirked at his reaction and turned to sit on the driver seat started the engine and drifted towards their destination. "Sit straight legs apart" taehyung growled when jungkook started rubbing his thighs together. Jungkook gulped hearing the deep growl beside him and opened his legs widely.

"You have been forgetting how to obey orders Jeon Jungkook" taehyung glanced at him and flicked his ear. Jungkook breath hitched his body getting more hot. "Sorry ma- Ah" the fainted buzz was heard from his lower region.

"You were saying something jungkook" he didn't like it, he didn't want to be called by his name. He wanted to be called with pet names and he felt guilty for disobeying his master. "Sorry master"

Taehyung hand start massaging his thigh and jungkook bit his lip not wanting to leave out any sound. He tried to control his body trying to distract from the slow buzz in his arse and the motion on his thigh. He was near feeling himself drip precum and he knew he can't cum from the ring secure to his dick.

Taehyung went up and up close to his member and stroked him through his clothes. "Mmm~" jungkook whimpered, moaned from getting edge then left like that. His eyes got glossy and his head thrown back when he got his first dry orgasm blasting the heat in his stomach. Tears spilt from his closed eyes on his tinted cheeks.

Taehyung left him like that and the younger knew he deserved it for disobeying the elder and knew the elder wasn't done with him. "jungkook" taehyung said not looking at the younger and how much the younger wanted to be called by those pet names. "Y-yes master" jungkook replied his eyes glossy.

Taehyung stops the car on signal and looked at him, smirk evident on his face and leaned into his ear "Play with yourself. And make yourself dry orgasm" he bites his ear and leans back while jungkook shuddered from the effect of his master on his body.
"H-how" he asked batting his wet eyelashes.

"just like how I play with you. Touch yourself and don't be quiet" taehyung hand went into his shirt on his hardened bud twisting it. "Ahh~" jungkook moaned from the sting and taehyung let go and started driving again towards his home. Taehyung put the plug on the fourth level making it hard for the younger to not to moan loudly.

Jungkook looks up to his dominant while putting one hand in his trouser and the other hand inside his shirt. Taehyung gives him a nod and he traces on his cock while twisting his right bud. "Mmm~" The beautiful music of younger was doing many things with the elder but he had self-control and tried not to take him here and now.

Jungkook tease his balls and stroke himself while playing with his chest pumping his dick and taking precum as lube. "Ahh h-hyung" he threw his head back getting near to the pool of heat and cried out loud with a second dry orgasm in his lower region. Taehyung put a hand on his taking hold and nearing his lips and placing a small and sweet kiss on his knuckles.

He soothed him down till they reached the house. Taehyung helped him to come out holding him in his arms jungkook's legs wobbly from the dry orgasam. Taehyung led him inside the house to his bedroom taking his things with him.

Till now jungkook was fine and could stand on his own. "Strip and go stand in the corner" taehyung ordered him patting his bum. "Yes master" jungkook replied and proceeded to take his clothes off and folding neatly and placing on the bed. And went to the corner he was ordered to. "No looking back till I tell you. No talking, No moving around" taehyung said voice deep standing behind him and kissing his neck twisting the plug inside his ass.

Jungkook tried not to fall to his knees from all the pain and pleasure and closed his eyes shuddering. "Yes master" he whispered but yelped when the sound echoed through the room and stung on his plump ass. "louder" taehyung growled biting his neck lightly then kissing it. "Yes master" he said loud and clear now. Taehyung spanked his ass one more time and left the room.

Taehyung went to the kitchen and started making hotchoco for the younger. He took twenty minutes doing work rather slowly. While jungkook staid attention not moving an inch standing where he was left. He wanted to make his master proud by doing what he was told and get rewarded by being called with pet names. It bothers him when he is not being called with names his master calls him daily.

Being called by those names makes him feel free happy and proud of himself. He was so in his thoughts he didn't realise that his master entered the room and looked at him. Taehyung sat down on the bed placing the hot drink on the table and covering it so it wouldn't get cold. "come here jungkook" he said deep and calm voice.

Jungkook went in front of him and taehyung pulled him on his lap. "Why are you being punished?" he asked caressing his ass. "I disobeyed master orders that's why" taehyung hummed and raised his hand in the air then landed it down with a loud echo. Jungkook whimpered from the pain. "you have been good so only ten you are getting. You don't have to count" taehyung informed him landing another smack.

After it jungkook laid down on his lap and taehyung spanked him not going light-handed handed placing every spank with force. Jungkook sobbed and cried tears spilling from his doe eyes down to his cheeks, lips quivering body hot. After they were done taehyung smooth his ass rubbing the lotion and kissing his red ass cheeks. And pulling him up in his arms giving a soft kiss on his forehead then pecking his lips.

"you did well pup" he said and kissed his lips again and jungkook smiled feeling good. "Here let me change you then you can drink your hotchoco and take a rest hm" taehyung cooed in his ear holding him to his chest when younger snuggled more into him. Taehyung put the boxer and one of his big shirts on younger which he placed near him before. And younger sits on his lap sipping his hot drink loving being close to the elder. And later sleeps like that being in his safe place in taehyung's arms listening to his favourite music elder heartbeat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Facts: I love tangled

Qoft: what is your favourite princess movie?

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
         ^_^