fifteen

Taehyung took Jungkook hand in his, and they entered the hotel where they were welcomed by a warm and sweet aura.

The waiter led them into a VIP booth. They went hand in hand, jungkook nibbling his bottom lip. "Oh, look, who is here?" There was a cheerful voice which welcomed them in, and Jungkook recognised two of them as Jimin and Yoongi Hyung.

"Hi guys," Taehyung greeted them while giving them all a friendly hug.  They hugged him while Jungkook stayed there behind Taehyung shyly. "Who is this lovely boy?" One of the five boys said. Taehyung looked at him behind and smiled, holding his shoulder and making him stand in front of him.

"Everyone meet Jungkook," Taehyung said, and Jungkook gave a small hand wave with a small shy hi. They sit down, and Jungkook cuddles into Taehyung side while Taehyung caresses his hair. "I'm Kim Seokjin Taehyung's handsome brother. Is my brother treating you well?"

Jungkook shook hands with him. "Yes, he is hyung," he replied, and Taehyung hummed hearing it. "Kim namjoon. Jin husband. Nice seeing you. Tae is very fond of you, " he whispered the last part and winked at him, and Jungkook blushed. "Thank you," he said with tinted cheeks.

"I heard a lot about you from our baby boy. I'm Hoseok, by the way. " Hoseok with heart-shaped smile, and Jungkook gave him his bunny one in return. "We met before. Everything went well that day, I think hm" Yoongi said, and Jungkook nodded because everything actually really went well.

"Hi, kookie. I missed you, and I didn't have your number, so I couldn't even call you or text you. I was sad but I got really happy when Daddy told me we were going to meet Taetae baby again. Can Kookie hug Minnie, please? " Jimin said, pouting with a higher excited voice indicating he was in little space. Jungkook giggled at it and went to hug him. "I missed you too, Minnie. And I'm happy we met again. And you know what we can exchange numbers too, " Jimin cheered, jumping his collar crystal flying here and there from the impact.

They order their food and drinks and start talking among themselves. Jin is the funny guy while Namjoon is the vice one but a little bit clusmy and they both were romantic couple while the other couple have DDLB Dynamite and Hoseok is also the loud one and has a collar on they are both owned by Yoongi who is daddy Dom.

Jin is a fashion designer while also owning a restaurant with his husband Namjoon. Hoseok is the CEO of his company Vehicle Parts. Jimin is a kindergarten teacher who can easily connect with children. While yoongi is a psychiatrist who loves to learn about different behaviours people have and help them.

Jungkook felt relaxed and comfortable around them, and his Master's presence helped him a lot with meeting new people. Taehyung leaned down and kissed him, biting his bottom lip, and Jungkook let him do what he wanted with him. "I see you like him much hm" Jin said, looking at them. "Yeah, I like him. He is such a perfect boy, isn't he? " Taehyung said, and Jungkook blushed and looked down at his dessert.

"Are you going to collar him, tae?" Hoseok asked this time, and Taehyung hummed "Yeah if everything went well and if he is willing to be collared by me, then" Hoseok nodded and looked at Jungkook who was looking down all this time. "Have you ever thought about this? Being collared or generally being owned by someone"

Jungkook looked up and scratched his neck. "Umm, I didn't know I would ever be in this type of relationship, but when I got to meet Master and I did my own research, and well, I realised that that's what I want. And i-i would like to be collared by master. He treats me so well. "

At the time he finished saying everything, he wanted to say he could compete the red tomato and win.  Taehyung smiled and held him tightly in his arms and kissed his nape. "It's good to hear it, puppy."

They talked a little bit and got to know each other, and they all took their leave.  Promising to visit again and have a gathering while jimin and jungkook promised to have their own bonding or little play date together.

Taehyung led jungkook in the car and strapped him in leaning to give him a kiss on his forehead before going to his own seat. They drove off to taehyung house while jungkook hummed the songs being played on the radio. Taehyung hand rested on jungkook thigh going up little by little, and jungkook tried not to moan from it. He focused on the song and not on his growing member.

They finally arrived home, and taehyung opened the door for him and held him, taking him inside. They enter the house, and jungkook got pinned to the wall hands above his head, being held by taehyung, who kissed him hard and passionate, crashing lips nibbling. Taehyung bit his lip and pulled it between his teeth, and jungkook moaned, opening his mouth, and taehyung entered his tongue inside his mouth, exploring his wet carven.

Taehyung enter his hand in jungkook shirt feeling his body going up and flicked his pocking bud jungkook arched his back but didn't got much space when taehyung pulled him back and sucked on his neck leaving dark hickies. "Ma-master," jungkook moaned loud, wanting more, but taehyung pulled back and admired his art on the beauty in front of him.

Jungkook hand went unconsciously on his hardening member and stopped his movement when he heard the command.  “Hands in back, legs spread apart” taehyung said with his deep dominant voice, which sent a shiver to his spine and quickly did what he was told.

Taehyung looks at him down and up, fixing his eyes on his face. “Go in the bedroom. No touching” taehyung ordered him, and he nodded. "Yes master" and went to the bedroom how he was told.
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I updated

Finally, I updated. It's because I'm not in my own house, and I have been writing this chapter little by little but couldn't complete it. I will be here from one week to six months maybe I don't know. So maybe the update will be slow.

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^

*I think this was the only time namjoon and jin were introduced in this book of mine.