seventeen

"Koo baby why don't you invite taehyung for dinner with us today hm" his mother asked while they were sitting around the couch with their whole family. Jungkook looked at her "uhm I don't know if he wants to come, mama"

"He said he would like to have dinner with us when he first comes inside the house horsie and I wanna meet him so you are inviting him," nari said and then got a light smack as a warning from her father. "Language jeon nari" She rubbed her head and said sorry.

"Ask him about it koo if he can come or not. If he can't come today we will ask him to come later then" his father said and he nodded "Okay I will ask him" he took out his phone excused himself and went to his room.
He dialed the number and it rang for two times before a deep voice came into the phone.

“Hello, puppy. Is everything okay?” he blushed from the nickname. "Hi master everything is okay. Did I disturb you?" He asked sitting on the bed. “No you didn't I just dealt with a customer who wants to buy my painting”  he heard him saying. "Um I have something to ask can I?" He heard a humming through the device. “yes you can go ahead”

"My family wants to invite you for dinner today. Can Master attend it" he asked nervously nibbling his bottom lip. “Stop chewing your lips and yes I will come when the time” his master always knew when he was nervous embarrassed or happy and it's just been over a month and the other knew about him a lot. And he loves it when his master catches him doing things and tells him to stop or scold him if he is hurting himself like right now.

"Sorry master. I will ask the time and tell you if is it okay?" He asks this time without chewing his lips. “Ask the time and text me I will come then” he heard the deep voice say which he loved to hear. "Thank you master I will text you then," he said and closed the call after exchanging their daily greetings. He looks around his room finds it messy and reminds himself to clean it for a good impression because you know we aren't the one to clean our room and be organized right.  He has to drop this habit but it's a lot of work.

He went down and asked his mother the time of it before sending the text to his dom while his mother and others started preparing for dinner and he went to clean his room taking one of the twins with him for help because there were only four hours till dinner and his master arrival. "Ah hyung it is so much disaster in your room I'm going, do you do it by yourself," Yejun said going but he got hold of him pulling  inside the room.

"Help me yennie please," he said trying to act cute and his brother made a disgusting face. "Ew don't show me this. Tell me what will I get if I do it?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest. Jungkook rolls his eyes. "What do you want?" His brother made a thinking face rubbing his chin. "Get us permission from Dad for a sleepover at our friend's house," he said and jungkook knew what he meant.

"You know Dad is against it. He won't permit you" he said looking at him. "I know and that's why I'm asking you. Me and yunnie wanna go for sleepover just for once please he will say yes to you if you ask him for us" his brother pleaded to him. "Nah ask something else" his brother huffed in annoyance "Okay then I will tell your boyfriend how messy you are and how your room is a disaster and you only clean it now because he is coming"

"You won't do it," jungkook said trying to look intimate. "I will you can't stop me unless you ask Dad about what I said" his brother wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh c'mon yen-ah" "C'mon kook-ah" his brother mocked him. "Okay fine I will ask now help me," he said giving up. And his brother cheered skipping around the room and gathering his things.
............

The bell rang and jungkook skipped to it happily opening it for the person he asked to come. He opens the door revealing his handsome and charming master "Hello master" his face gleaming. “Hi baby” taehyung leaned down and kissed him and jungkook blushed and pulled apart when they heard someone clearing their throat. He looks back seeing his father standing there. “Hi uncle how are you?  It's nice to see you again” taehyung gives his hand for a shake. Mr jeon took it and shook it smiling warmly.

"I'm good what about you?  Come inside and take a seat" his father said and they went inside taehyung holding jungkook by his waist. They went and sat on the couch taehyung and jungkook side by side and his father on a single-person couch. Taehyung and Jun-seo talk to each other while jungkook sits beside them trying not to leave out any sound. Because taehyung hand was in his shirt from the back and was creasing his body so softly but intimately.

"Did you find what you were searching for?" Jun-seo asked taehyung who hummed and looked at jungkook who was trying hard not to moan loudly. “Yes, I found him thanks to you uncle. He is such a perfect boy just have to teach him a little bit. I promise to never let you down uncle” he said running his hand up his tailbone with a feather touch. "I believe you. Jungkook talks about you a lot too how you treat him nicely but I will keep an eye on you don't you Dare to hurt my boy or you will be dead" Jun-seo threatened and taehyung lifted his hands in surrender. "I will never hurt him I promise”
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update I think I said it before I wasn't home and I couldn't get the idea what to write about where I was staying I came home yesterday and was exhausted mentally. 

I'm sorry for the slow updates tomorrow there will be people in my house but I will try to write as much as I can. Be happy and healthy fighting ✊✊✊

•Oh are you guys DOM or SUB?
•I'm DOM
•single or relation?

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^

*happy reading ♡