ten

“Contract is the main
part in BDSM”

"Here sit down" taehyung said to jungkook pulling the chair in front of the table and jungkook sat with a small thank you. Taehyung turned towards his seat and sat down both facing each other. "I made the contract you can read it though. If you want to change any part of it we will change it. Here"

Taehyung gave jungkook the brown folder and jungkook opened it taking out the contract. "I have all the rights to change anything from it right," jungkook asked looking through the contract. "Yes you have all the rights about it"

CONTRACT

STARTING DATE. ___________

Between :

Kim taehyung
("The dominant")

Jeon jungkook
("The submissive")

Terms

1. The Submissive and Dominant will bind from this contract till the calendar three months.

2. This contract is being made from the agreement of both respective Dominant and Submissive.

3. The Dominant can train, guide, discipline the Submissive the way he wants for his desire.

4. If the Dominant fails the agreed terms in this contract the Submissive can terminate the contract and leave.

5. The Submissive must submit, obey and respect his Dominant without any hesitation.

6. The Dominant and Submissive will enter into this contract on an agreed date with their own Will and nature.

7. The Dominant shall make the health of the Submissive his priority.

8. The Dominant will accept the submissive as his, to own, control, dominate, discipline and punish during the terms.

9. The Dominant will provide the Submissive with proper guidance and training on how to serve the dominant

10. The Dominant may flog, spank, and punish the Submissive for discipline purposes, for his pleasure.

11. The Dominant ensure that no permanent marks or bruises appear on the Submissive body while discipline and training.

12. In case of injury or illness the Dominant shall care of Submissive.

13. The Dominant shall not loan the Submissive to another Dominant.

14. The Dominant may restrain, handcuff, and bind the submissive on the agreed times.

15. The Dominant shall take care and clean the type of device and tools used in the session.

16. The Submissive will accept the Dominant as his Master and acknowledge that he is now the property of the Dominant.

17. The Submissive must obey the commands given to him.

18. The Submissive shall accept the flogging, whipping, spanking and any other type of discipline without any hesitation.

19. The Submissive shall not touch and pleasure himself without permission.

20. The Submissive must be respectful and address his dominant as Sir, master, Daddy or any other name the Dominant commands.

21. Submissive can use safe words if they want to stop any activity. "Yellow" for near and "Red" for stop completely.

22. The Dominant must stop all the activities if safe words are used.

Conclusion.

We accept the contract and freely sign it with our own will and in our right mind.

_______________
("The Dominant")

_______________
("The Submissive")

HARD LIMITS

No act involving fire
No act involving cuts, pins and blood
No act involving children and animal
No act involving urine
No act involving direct current

SOFT LIMITS

Spanking
Paddling
Whipping
Biting
Nipple clamps
Ice
Hot wax
Butt plug
Bondage
Blindfolding
Handcuffs
Gagging
Vibrator
Dildos

Jungkook read the whole contract and looked at taehyung who was sitting and looking at him. "Okay, I accept it. Now I sign it" he asked and taehyung smiled. "Are you sure jungkook do you want anything to be changed?" And Jungkook shook his head. "No, I don't want anything to be changed in this. It's good"

"Okay then sign it here" taehyung said and he signed and passed it to taehyung who also signed it. "What will I call you," jungkook asked biting his bottom lip. Taehyung reached forward and took his lip between his fingers and pulled it out. "Master call me master"

"When will this start ma-master" he asked blushing. "We will start it from today I will go over the rules for you. Remember it write it bring it to me" taehyung said in his deep ocean voice and gulped. "Y-yes master"

“•Love yourself
•Respect yourself and your master
•Call me master while alone and hyung in front of others
•Don't touch yourself
•Don't skip meals
•No use of drugs and alcohol without permission
•Always know who you belong to
•Always answer with words
•Don't show attitude
•No voice raising at master
•Sleep at least six hours a day
•Be on your best behaviour
•Wear your collar
•Be proud of yourself
•Ask before cumming
•No flirting with others
•Take what you are given without hesitation
•Reach out to master if something bothering
•Don't lie always be truthful
•Complete the task you are given”

Taehyung told him all the rules and jungkook listened with all the attention. Taehyung leaned down and kissed him connecting their lips and jungkook melted in the kiss completely and hummed with the feeling of it. They break the kiss and taehyung cupped his face brushing his cheek over so softly. "T-thank you master for choosing me" he said and taehyung leaned down again connecting their lips like a jigsaw piece.
         ***************************

Okay, this took me time mostly because of the contract I didn't want to copy and paste the contract and write it on my own. Because the first one I posted the chapter become more than 2000 words and I was like what the hell who will read these big-ass contracts except me. So I completely changed it. Hope you like it.

Do you know one direction?

It was the first international band I ever listened to. Byeee

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^

*just so you know the contract varies from one relation to another. And signing the bdsm contract doesn't bind the partners legally. It's mostly for safety and for some it's a kink. And don't sign it so fast like jk did here. You gotta read it and think carefully caz both parties are involved fully.