eighteen

"How is your work going taehyung?" Eunji asked when they all were sitting at the dining table taehyung by jungkook side ran smoothly on the younger's thigh who was trying not to show any reaction on his face.  “it is going great. Sold my new art. And getting on new work. Got my beautiful muse to work on” taehyung said and looked beside him seeing the said boy was all red and quiet.

"Are you okay hyungie?" his younger brother said while his sister tried not to laugh at his brother. "Y-yes I'm okay yenni" he replied "Then why you are red," the other twin asked and Nina burst out laughing. "Stop asking him questions both of you," she said to her brothers who were still curious. "But-" They got cut off when someone else spoke.

“jungkook are you done? Can you show me your room?” taehyung said and jungkook nodded. "Yes, I'm done. I will show you let's go h-hyung" he said hurriedly taking his hand and pulling him towards his room. Jungkook opened his room getting taehyung behind him he closed the door and locked it for safety purposes you know.

Jungkook showed him his room biting his lips. Taehyung glanced at him and pulled him towards his chest took his lip between his fingers and pulled it down. Jungkook just looked at him with his doe eyes cheek tinted red. “You need to be punished to understand not to hurt yourself jungkook” he said disappointment in his voice and jungkook eyes dropped down feeling sad that he disappointed his master.

Taehyung sat down on the bed while jungkook stood in front of him biting his lip. “Pup kneel” taehyung ordered and jungkook dropped to his knees head hanging in submission. “We need to work on your positions too,” he said checking the younger boy out. He creased his cheek and lifted his chin. “Where is the buttplug I gave you,” Taehyung said and jungkook gulped it was a large size of the buttplug and they never used it on him.

Taehyung traced his lips and jungkook parted them from the habit he had, eyes locked on his Dominant but taehyung didn't give what the younger boy craved. He pulled away and patted his hair. “Get up pup go get it. And take the cockring too. You will need it to understand who is in charge here" jungkook batted his eyelashes and thought to ask him at least not the ring.

"M-master please not the ring" he pleaded but it got worse only. “10 spanks and argue more pup it will only increase the number” taehyung growled and it did something to his stomach, he liked to be put in his place. To show where he belonged and who was the one in control.

He got up and went towards his drawer which had a lock so none of his siblings open it. He took out the small box which was given by his master and took the buttplug and the ring. He went towards taehyung and got on his knees again giving the things to his master. “When you went to help your mom I asked your father that are you allowed to stay some nights at my house and he agreed” taehyung said examining the toys in his hand.

“you are getting buttplug and cockring now.  Then you will go and pack your bag and take some clothes. Then we will leave for my house and there I will teach you some Manners” Jungkook listens to the elder his eyes looking at the ground hand on his back. And the back in a straight posture in a respectful way. “Come here” taehyung ordered him and he went towards the elder and stood in front of him his body hot and half aroused.

Taehyung open his zip and slide down his pants jungkook tried not to bite his lips again. “already getting hard pup hm” taehyung trailed his finger onto younger covered dick and his member twitched from the attention. Taehyung slid down the boxer his lower half naked. And jungkook stood like that his dick hard and face flushed red.

He pinched his ass and jungkook yelped but didn't dare to move from his place. Taehyung pinched his inner thigh and his ass again before pulling him to his lap tracing a circle around his rim. Jungkook was having all tears in his doe eyes from all the pinching on his lower body and taehyung looked satisfied.

He spit on his and younger arse hole and enter the finger and jungkook whined from the pain and teasing he was getting. Taehyung thrust the finger in then pull out and slam it in and doing the same for some time then adding another finger and scissoring him. Thrusting his finger and hitting his bundle of nerves which make jungkook want to cum but he knew better not to do it.

Taehyung hit at his prostrate some more before removing his fingers and taking the buttplug which he knew won't adjust from just two fingers of stretch younger had. But that's what taehyung going to do he near the toy to the younger mouth who knew what to do without a word and suck it giving his saliva as lube he knew that it will hurt so he lube it up more till the elder took it away from him.

“You can always say your safe word okay pup” taehyung told him and he nodded knowing what happening to him it was all from his agreement not from a force from him. Taehyung put the toy in and he cried out feelings his ass being ripped in two and taehyung soothed his ass creasing it and lean down to kiss it. Taehyung let him sob on his lap till he adjusted the size when jungkook sob turned into sniffles he turned him around and made him sit on his lap and jungkook winched.

“I will put the ring and you are not allowed to take any of this out without permission understood” taehyung said patting his back and he nodded. "Y-yes master" he said sniffling his tears back and taehyung put the ring on his hardened dick securing it in the right place.

After it jungkook wore a big sized shirt so it would hide his growen and changed into more comfortable clothes he knew he had a long way till they got to his master's house he will be teased and edge many times through the drive. He packed the clothes and took his laptop and some devices that he had to work to do if the company wanted it and taehyung told him not to take many clothes because they would be going shopping.

After everything was packed and jungkook got ready they left the house after greeting everyone goodbye and telling them to be careful on their way to the house. Jungkook was winching from every step he took and his sister smirked at him patting his bum and jungkook just glared at her messing her hair before leaving the house.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update.

Facts: I'm from Pakistan
Qotd: where are you from guys

Let's talk about how taekook started the year shit they be killing us everyday.

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^

*thank you for still giving my books love. It means alot ♡