hidden

3RD PERSON

After what they now call the great war, humans haven't been seen in at least 10 years. The only reason they are gone is because they tried controlling the others. If the humans had never tried to control the monsters, the whole world would be fine. But no. Humans are all but gone, and monsters live free in paradise.

TORD

As I glide through the air, looking at the other creatures below me, I make me think what is left of humans. Some monsters have reported them, but that was the years following the great war. My large demons wings swoop down to the ground at my apartment building. I step inside and walk to my room. I put down my purchases on my bed. Hu ting season was coming up, so it's a great time for food and to show off your dominance to the other species. The season starts in 2 days. My plan is to go deep into the woods, probably find a cave, and sneak up on animals from there. I'm so ready for whatever comes at me.
                              Or whoever

Time skip hunting season is starting now

I strap my gun to my back and grab the bullets in my sachel, and spread my wings. The wood flows past my horns and through my hair as I swoop over the forest trees. About ten minutes into the forest, I lower down to find my prey. I spot a cave not far from meet just down a steep hill. As I get lower to the cave, I start to hear whimpers. I don't sound like a monster. What is it?  I take my step into the cave and look around thanks to my night vision eyes. In the farthest corner, I see a small blue and brown bundle shivering. I flip the creature over to get a good look, and what I see hasn't been seen I years. A human. What am I supposed to do! I can't kill it, but I can't just leave it here either. As I'm lost in, though, the bundle slowly gets up and on its knees. "Are y-you h-h-here to hurt m-me" the little voice quivers. The boy must be young he looks awfully skiny and pale. He must not leave or eat often. "No, dont worry." I respond, trying to comfort the young man. "What d-do you w-want from m-me." He asks. I'm not sure myself, but I know what I need to do."I'm here to help. I want to take you to my home to help save you." "O-ok, " He mumbles. "You are human, right?"Yeah," "Yeah," "Umm, can I ask your name? Mines tord." I'm T-Thomas, but Tom f-for short." "Alright tom get up. We're going to my place." As we both stand up, I get a full look at his outfit. He was a long, dirty blue hoodie that looked like he fight of had to sew shut a few tomes and ripped jeans that looked too big for him. He was also very short compared to me at least a few inches. We walk out to the cave, and I scoop him up into my arms. He seems to panic and freak out like I might drop him. I k ow I won't, so I open my wings and take to the sky. With his freaky black eyes, he should be able to fit in with the town folk. We fly above the streets to my apartment. As we walk in side, I see Tom looking all around in aw of my home. I swear I heard him mumble, oh wow, but I won't pry. At least not yet, I won't.

TOM

Wow, this place is huge. It's also really warm. I should really thank him. What was he name again? Todd? Tord? Something like that. Whatever. I think he's starting to notice my gaze around the room and went and sat down on something. What even is that thing. It'd be a long fabric rectangle with two nubs on the end. "Tom, are you ok?" "Yeah w-what is that t-thing?" I respond."Oh, this is called a couch you can sit and sleep on it." "Ok" was all I needed to say before I went over to sit on the couch. It was very soft compared to my clothes.
I could get used to this. But what if tord is just gonna use me or sell me like what happened to the rest of the runaway humans. I can I trust him? My train of thought was broken. My tord started to pet right behind my heart and around me hair. The feeling was nice and warm. It made me feel happy. I leaned my head into his soothing pets and laid there. About 5 minutes later, Tord picked me up and laid my head on his lap so he could continue to pet my head. It's was nice. As we laid on the couch, I felt my eyes get heavy as I drifted off I to sleep. The warmth around me and the soothing sensation was enough to settle me down to rest.

TORD

Tom looked so happy with me petting his head, and his hair was SUPER soft. He slowly diriffted to sleep on my lap. Looks like it's time to head to bed. I lifted Tom off of me, which wasn't hard considering he's pretty light. We walked through the kitchen to the back hall to make it to my room. I open up the door and set Tom down on my bed. I pulled the covers over him and watched him for a little. As I tried getting off the bed, Tom started to mumble and squirm. I think i he's  having a nightmare. I walk over to the bed and pet his hair again, not that I mind. He grabs my sleave and tries to pull me down. I lay on the bed right next to him. He still doesn't seem to calm down from his nightmare. My first thought is to cuddle him. I pull Tom over to my body. His head is lying on my chest, and his legs intertwine with mine as well. I stare at him admiring alm of his beautiful features like his small nose or nice lips. He's just gorgeous. I place a gentle kiss on the top of his nose and see him sdmile on his sleep. Mabye tom could stay with me for a while as a friend or a pet. As long as he's with me.

Yay all done with this chapter. Hope you all like it and see ya next time.