Deal?

Tords pov

Tonight is one of the most important deals my gang had ever made. I may only be 19 and in college, but that doesn't mean i can't lead my own gang.The plan is to meet with the dealer at 10:00 p.m. around the corner from the bar. Around the corner is a dark allyway
Where the dumpster is along with a good spot to make trades.  It's currently 9:50. I'm walking down the road to the meeting location. I fee of my gang members are waiting near by with guns or knifes in case of emergency. I walk down the ally and see a dark silhouette. I walk over and lean against the opposite wall that he was on. "You got the stuff?" I said he reaches to the ground to grab a case. He then opens it to show a bunch of illegal guns and weapons. I reached it to my jackets pocket and pulled out my gun. I shot the dealer in the head and took the case. I grabbed the case and started to leave when I saw up in the roof. What looks like a boy slightly younger than me. He blinks again before ducking his head back over the edge of the roof. "Shit," I mumble. Looks like it's time for a chase. I walk out of the ally and walk to my right-hand men. " Paul and pat take this back to the base and wait there. I have something to do." They both nod and start walking away.  I walk back in the ally and see the boy sitting on the ledge of the building. I pull my gun out and try to shoot, but I miss. He notices and stands up. I run and climb the ladder on the side of the building. He is standing on the edge of the building facing away from me. He turns and looks at me. He wears a blue hoodie with basic jeans. He has checkered vans on what looks like a few anklets are he leg. He also wore a dark blue mask covering his whole lower face. The thing that stands out the most is his strange black round eyes. They look so deep and inoccent, like I'm staring into a black night sky. He looks at me again and takes a back step off the ledge. He then jumps, pushing himself off the ledge. I run over to see if he is fine. Though he's gone, and there's no sign of where he went. As I'm standing on the roof, I can start to hear the sounds of cop sirens. I ran over to the ladder on the opposite side of the crime scene and started to run to the getaway car. On they way out of the ally, i see many paw and claw marks that look like they are exiting the allyway as well. I keep running through to the meeting location.I hop in the car, and the driver books it. He starts to drive me back to the base while I just wonder where he went.

3 week time skip Still tords pov

It's time for another mission. I'm supposed to be infiltrating a dinner with some basic rich folk and the main target edwaro. I was dressed up in a fancy suit and in a nicer car. I was dropped off in front of the restaurant where I would meet my date." My date was actually a woman who wanted Eduardo  dead, so she hired us. I stood outside of the building until I had my date walked up. "rowina," I asked "Larson" she said. I nodded my head, and we walked inside together. We walked over to the table, and she introduced me as her date. The dinner was fine it's just the moment edwaro left to use the bathroom. I would kill him. Then I will come back, kill the other 3 rich snobs, and get out of here. In my thoughts, I saw Eduardo get up, so I went to follow him. I walked into the bathroom after him. "Eduardo, guess what?" I said "what" He says "boo" In that moment, I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head. I left the body there and went back to my table. I casually walked over and shot the other 3. Everyone must have seen and / or heard it cusse they were all panicking hiding under their tables or such. With a murder happy look in my eyes, I looked around the room until my eyes landed on the one person not on the floor. It was the boy again. He still had his same hoodie pants and shoes on along with a new checkered mask instead. I glared at him and tried to shoot, but he quickly got up and was running at me with inhuman speed. He tried reaching for my gun, but I twisted around before he could reach, so he ran into my side instead. In my panic, I hit him in the head with the handle of my gun, knocking him out. I held his small body I one arm while my other was pointing the gun out into the crowd. He started walking twords the exit, but when I was out, I booked it into the get-away car. The driver took off, not even giving me a look . As we were driving, I heard faint sirens probably just showing up to the restaurant. We made it back to the base, and I dragged the young boy to an empty room. I grabbed a chair and set him in it while I tied him up with rope and some chains. I was slowly waiting for him to wake up while I watched the news about my little shooting. I soon heard a groan and looked over at the kid. His eyes were slowly fluttering open to look around. Then his eyes locked with mine. Even with the mask, you could see a slight look  of panic in his eyes. " W-where am i?" He asks. I just look at him and grin. I walk over to him and pull his little mask down. Under you can see his clean skin with little brown freckles across his nose and cheeks. This honestly surprised me for a second, but I broke back and recovered. I went to pull his hood off, but he growled at me? I think that's weird, but pull it down anyway. Underneath is something I never would have expected. Mixed in with his fluffy hair are 2 small purple and black horns. As I go to touch one, he starts hissing at me. I try again, but he shakes the chair. Soon, he starts talking to me, but I'm not listening at all. He just keeps talking and talking and talking. I need to shut him up. I walk closer, and he looks up at me. I squat down so we're face to face, and I lean in and kiss him. For a moment, I think he was shocked. Then he kissed back how odd. Then, i pull away, he looks at me with a bright red blush spreading over his face. "Thank you, I thought you would never shut up," though I don't think he's listening to my words. He seems to be more drawn in by my kiss. I walk up closer and start circling around him. When I make it back to his front, I give him a little kiss on the cheek to see his reaction. I didn't think he could blush any harder, but apparently he can. I start to circle him again, and when I reach his back side, I see something moving in his hoodie. I lift  his hoodie up a bit and out pops a short little tail. It's wagging really fast, almost like a dog's. I grab the tail to stop it from moving. With the action, the boy let's out a soft whimper. It seems his tail is quite sensitive. Hmmmmm. This will be so much fun.

1356 words
Hope you enjoyed