11

"Wait- Hmm! It's slippery-"

I almost slipped while walking backward. I couldn't help it because he was kissing me so deeply it was pushing my whole body back. He held my jaw with his hand and changed the angle of the kiss. I closed my eyes and held onto his wet polo shirt. Basang-basa kaming dalawa dahil sa pagkahulog sa pool. 

I walked back just to reduce the intensity of his kiss, which unconsciously brought us back to the poolside. It was darker there and our only source of light was the night light underwater. He sat on the lounge so his lips parted with mine. He immediately pulled my wrist like he couldn't let me go even for a second, making me straddle his hips. I ended up sitting on his lap while his arms were wrapped around my waist to stop me from falling. 

"Kiss me," he whispered while staring at my eyes. 

I held onto his shoulders before reaching for his lips. My eyes automatically closed when he kissed me back, opening my mouth. His tongue expertly tasted me while his hand went down to my thigh. The sudden contact of his cold hand on my skin sent me shivers. 

He sucked on my tongue while his hand already went inside my dress, caressing my thigh. His other arm still supported my back, holding my waist tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck to be closer to him, still kissing him as if there was no tomorrow.

I didn't expect my first kiss to be this long... but it was like we couldn't get enough of each other. I was getting hypnotized by his kisses. Parang wala na akong ibang gustong isipin. I just focused on what he was doing to me. 

"Breathe, Ice," he whispered when his lips left mine. I tried to catch my breath while staring at his eyes. I didn't know what I looked like. I probably looked like a mess. Basa pa ang buhok ko, pati ang dress na suot ko. 

I gently put my hand on the left side of his face and he leaned on it, letting out a heavy sigh. He looked at me again with eyes full of affection. 

It was as if... he loved me.

I leaned and gave him a short kiss. His eyes gazed down on my lips after the kiss, wanting more. I hugged his neck when his hands held my ass to pull me closer to him. I bit my lower lip when I felt his breath on my neck. My heart was beating so fast like it was about to come out. I wondered if he could hear it. 

"Uhm..." I bit my finger when I felt his soft lips on my neck. 

He stopped, and I felt the tip of his nose nuzzle on my neck. He was breathing heavily. His hands hugged my waist again, and he just stayed like that, burying his face on my neck while trying to stabilize his breathing. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, combing his hair with my hand. 

"You're not going to stop me?" he asked and kissed my neck again. His kisses went up to my lips, making me weak again. 

"Why would I?" I looked away, embarrassed. I sounded so different. "Just... Uh... Don't leave a mark. I wear low-neckline clothes..." 

He suddenly let out a short laugh. That sounded so attractive to me too. I was indeed hypnotized by his touch and kisses. I was going crazy. 

"That's your only concern, huh?" He looked up at me and lightly pinched my cheek. I looked down at his chest because his polo was unbuttoned. His wet polo was hugging his muscles so well. 

My hand slid down to his chest so I could feel his heart. I wondered if it was beating as fast as mine. He suddenly looked in pain when my hand touched his skin. 

"What are you doing?" he asked in a low voice. "You're being brave, huh..." The side of his lips rose as he put his hand above mine. 

"Your heart..."