01 Vegas, baby

TW: Alan (If you've watched the films, you know he deserves a trigger warning) offensive humour from the movie, and offensive language

[Viva Las Vegas - Elvis Presley]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

With my phone pressed against my ear and shoulder, I stumble into my one-bedroom apartment, seeing the herd of mess I created last night. Just like today, I was rushing back home from work, trying to beat the rain, which I didn't and was too tired to make food. Last night I ordered Chinese food, but tonight I'm craving Mexican. I wait my turn to speak as Doug complains in my ear on the other end of the phone.

"Okay, can I talk now?" I take my shoes off, walking bare foot against the cold wooden floor to my couch.

"Yes,"

"As much as I would love to come since the bachelorette party kinda sucked, it would be weird."

"But we want you there," He groans.

"And I wanna be there with you guys, but it's a bachelor party. It's for men." I sigh.

"At this point, you're one of us." He chuckles.

"I do have a bigger dick than all of you combined." I fake a thoughtful voice. "Isn't it gonna be weird, though?"

"No," He squeaks. "It's just us all hanging out, plus Alan."

"Oh God," I groan. "Not that fucking weirdo."

"Hey, be nice." He complains. "He's gonna be my brother soon."

"Doesn't mean I have to tolerate him."

"So, you're coming?" I can hear his smirk. "That sounds like you're coming."

"I never said that."

"Come on, it's Vegas, baby." He sounds so stupid.

"Uh, fine." I groan. "Only to shut you up."

"Yeah, cause that's the only reason." He chuckles. "I'll send you all the details later. But, I gotta go. See you soon."

"Bye." I hang up the phone.

🥂🥂🥂

"Wassap, Bitches!"

I squeal as I run down the path of my apartment, my gym bag filled and over my shoulder. Doug sits in the driver seat of a new car and his soon-to-be-brother, Alan sits in the passengers, his jaw slack and eyes wide as he stares up at me.

"Holy fuck!" I continue, walking to throw my bag in the trunk of the car. "Nice car. Where'd you get it?"

"It's not mine, it's Sid's," Doug answers as I sit in the back of the car. "He let me borrow it."

"Wow, he must really like you." I smile. "Your father in law has amazing taste in cars."

He smirks as he starts to drive away from my house, the light blue Mercedes Benz thriving with life. It's not long until we are outside a school, where we wait for Phil. Alan slouches down in his seat, putting his sun glasses over his eyes and covering his forehead with his hand.