12 Roofies

TW: Kidnapping and inappropriate language

[Stronger - Kanye West]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"And 100, 200, 300, 400. With all this, that's $82,400."

We all woop and cheer, driving in the car towards the meeting point. Stu sits in the back, counting our wins beside Alan who has and earned a proud smile on his face. Phil drives, banging his hands on the steering wheel in celebration whilst I scream out the window, ready to get home.

"Alan, you're the man." Phil smiles at him.

"You are too, Phil." Alan smiles like a little child.

"We should come back next week and take the whole city down." I chuckle.

"Oh, I'm free next week." Alan jumps in his chair.

"Or we could just focus on getting Doug back, right now." Stu calms him down.

"Uh, you know what?" Alan tuts. "Next week's no good, the Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that is totally fine."

"I think it's safe to say that our luck has officially turned around, guys." Phil smiles, looking over at me and using his spare hand to hold mine.

"We are back, baby. We are fucking back." I holler.

"And we're the three best friends that anybody could have." Alan starts to sing. "We're the three best friends that anyone could have. We're the three best friends that anyone can have. And we'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever leave each other. We're the best three friends that anybody could have." He continues to sing until we make it to our destination.

"Now what?" Phil asks, parking in front of the car.

"Give him the signal." Alan says, in a 'duh' tone.

"What signal?"

"Flash your lights. Let him know it's on."

"What's on?"

"The deal."

"Of course, it's on. We just drove 30 miles into the desert. He knows it's on."

"Phil, just do something." I roll my eyes.

"Fine." He flashes the light, watching the men exit the car. "All right, let's go." We all exit the car, walking slowly towards them.

But Alan falls down. "Funny fat guy fall on face." The man laughs.

"All right, we got the money." Phil talks. "Eighty grand, cash."

"Throw it over. Then I give you Doug."

"Um, I'm sorry." Stu stutters. "First of all, good morning. And we didn't catch your name last night."

"Mr. Chow. Leslie Chow."