08 Mike Tyson?

TW: Violence and drugging

[In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

We do just as Stu said, whilst Phil drives, and check the car for any clues. So far, I haven't seen anything that screams alarm bells as I sit in the front seat beside Phil.

"Anything?" Phil asks.

"Hmm, I got a cigar." Stu shrugs.

"Oh, I found, uh..." Alan holds something. "These are some black shoes. They women's shoes? Are they yours, Kirsty?"

I take them from him. "These aren't mine. They're so ugly. It's a men's size 6."

"What is this, a snakeskin?" Alan keeps searching, then throws the item forward, it landing on my shoulder.

"Eww, what the fuck!" I scream as I throw it backwards. "That's a used condom, Alan."

"Oh, God. Blech!" Stu reacts as it lands on his lap.

"Get it out of the car." Phil shouts when it's thrown on his legs.

"Gross, it's wet." Alan laughs.

"I got jizz on me." I shiver.

"Oh, my God." Phil screams as he throws it out the window and pulls the car on the side of the road. "All right, what the fuck, man? We gotta get this shit together, guys!"

A thumping coming from behind the car, making Phil shut up. Everyone goes silent, listening to the sound. "What was that?" Alan asks.

"It's in the trunk." I guess.

"Doug's in the trunk." Stu shouts.

We rush to get out of the car, Phil stumbiling with the keys in his hands. All three of us shouts at him to get it open and eventually, he has a steady enough hand to put the key in the hole, opening the trunk door. We look down, smiling and expecting to see Doug, looking up at us pissed. But, instead a man, butt-ass naked, jumps out and tackles Phil with a crowbar. He starts to beat him violently, until Phil finds the strength to push him off. But, then the man starts to hit Stu, making him tumble over in pain. I try to help Phil to stand up, who holds his jaw in pain, but the man jabs the end of the crowbar into my stomach, making me kneel to the floor, feeling like I'm about to throw up.

"Whoa. I'm with you, I'm with you!" Alan shouts when the man targets him next.

"You gonna fuck on me?" The man asks with a thick Chinese accent.

"Nobody's gonna fuck on you!" Alan places his hand out. "We're on your side. I hate Godzilla! I hate him too. I hate him! He destroys cities! Please! This isn't your fault. I'll get you some pants." But the man hits him in the face, using this as an excuse to run away.

"What the fuck was that?" Phil groans.

"I have internal bleeding." Stu cries. "Somebody call 911."

"Have I pissed myself? I wouldn't be surprised." I wobble to stand up, but fall to lean against the car door. "I think he hit my bladder."