Making a Training Ground

ŁI₲ⱨ₮/Tulip Pov-

When I woke Up I Went Downstairs Before Letting Out A noise of surprise. Reaper was Sitting in the Middle of the Floor With A pack of Wolves Surrounding her. On her face she Had a Big Smile and her Eyes Seemed to Glow. I slowly Walked up As the Wolves looked at me.

"Are these your Friends?" I asked softly As Reaper Nodded.

"They came in cause there was Another Pack looking for them! The other Pack doesn't like people so They are gonna stay here with us! This one's the Alpha!" She Exclaimed as She pat A Pure Gray Wolf. It seemed to question if it Should Lean into the Touch or away before It leaned into it."I also learned that I can speak to animals!"

"That's Awesome! All I know about my Abilities is that I can make Things, Shoot Lightning and teleport with A different kind of Lightning!" I explained as She beamed.

"That's so cool! I don't know if I can do any of that stuff Though... should we test that out?" she asked as I nodded.

"Yeah! I can make a Training ground for the Both of us! We'll also need Weapons... Just in case we Find anything that attacks us."
"Good idea!'
We walked outside as The wolves Exited and Went to find A more permanent spot near by. I summoned A small Training Field For me and reaper as she looked around. She Looked over the Training ground With Stars in her Eyes as she went up to it.

"This is so cool!"

"it sure is." I replied.

"Are you tired after That? I'd rather not hurt you from you overusing your Powers..." she said as I shrugged.

"Not Really. I think I could make us A few Weapons before I have to stop."

"If you say so..." She mumbled as I made Two Iron swords and two Bows. Afterwards I Gave her one of each before Making a few Training Arrows. Just plain wooden ones.

"Let's Train with these First and Then see if you have any powers!" I Exclaimed as She Smiled.