Just like a zoo

"That's my seat." Heather crossed her arms.

"I have never seen you sit here before." DJ argued.

"Well, it's my seat now."

"Just sit somewhere else." DJ told her.

"Oh, really?" Heather widened her eyes a bit and they flashed yellow for a second.

DJ frowned and started shaking. "O-of course you can sit here..." he quickly got up and sat as far away from her as possible.

Duncan grinned. "Nice."

"Honestly, some people..." Heather complained as she sat down.

Bridgette glared at her and Duncan.

Noah walked in casually.

Heather cautiously watched him walk to his seat.

He sat down and dropped his head and immediately fell asleep.

Blaineley walked in and went to the front of the class.

"Some of you still aren't here..." she complained. "They have 5 minutes or I'm marking them late." She said before sitting at her desk.

Lindsay walked in slowly. "Hey..." she greeted tiredly.

"Goodness, Lindsay. You're always just lucky enough to avoid getting late. Try to wake up earlier." Blaineley warned her.

"But, miss I always sleep at 6pm and still manage to have trouble waking up..." she complained with a yawn.

"You sleep that early??" She was shocked. "Are you okay?"

"My doctor said it's because of my diet." She said casually before going to her desk.

Blaineley sighed and rolled her eyes.

"All, right. 5 minutes are up. The others are just going to be marked late." She said before getting up.

Just then, Cody ran in.

"Cody! This is the 5th time!"

"I'm sorry, Miss... I keep oversleeping...."

"Why do all my students have sleep problems..? First you and Lindsay... Noah and Justin who sleep through most of my lectures and Harold who barely shows up most of the time." She complained. "I'll have to have a word with the principal..."

Cody sighed and went to his desk.

"Anyway! We're supposed to have a new student today, but I don't know when he's coming. He's probably sleeping too..." she mumbled the last part.

Cody opened up his textbook. He looked around and wondered if everyone was having sleep troubles for the same reason he has.

He eyed Lindsay who looked like she was having trouble staying awake.

DJ, who sat next to her, passed her what looked like salad in a container.

Lindsay looked grateful before digging in.

After eating, she seemed much more energized.

He's never really paid attention to his classmates before.

He looked around the room and his eyes landed on Justin and Noah, who sat next to each other.

They were both asleep.

He was aware that these two slept during class from time to time.

Justin didn't sleep as often and Noah would sleep for just a few minutes every hour or so.