[Reupload] I see your lips moving But we ain't got a clue

A/N: Reuploaded the last chapter because of some issues
______________________________________

"Even after all that, they're still trying to set me up with other people." Justin said to Trent.

"That sucks..." Trent said back.

"Yeah, but whatever. I won't change my mind." Justin let him know with a hand over the other's shoulder.

Trent smiled at him.

The door then knocked.

"Come in." Justin said.

"Noah's here." Justin's father told him as Noah walked in. "Are you and Noah... maybe?" The dad asked suggestively.

"Father!" Justin groaned in annoyance.

"Right, right..." his dad left and closed the door.

"What's up, Noah? Figured you'd leave with Cody." Trent said.

"I thought that too. But I hurt him again."

"Again? What'd you do this time?" Justin asked.

"I told him that what happened earlier with Sierra was stupid and that I wouldn't do it again. Then he ran out crying." Noah sighed and sat down in front of them.

"Crying..?" Justin repeated judgingly.

"Like... does he want us to fight over him?" Noah asked in confusion.

"That's clearly not normal. I'll talk to him. Maybe he'll tell me what's going on." Trent decided.

"You think so?" Noah asked.

"If I have nothing to do with it, I think so." Trent shrugged before taking his phone out to call Cody.

"Hello?" Cody answered.

"Hey, Cody. Justin and I got into a fight. Can I come by your place?" Trent lied smoothly.

Justin gave him an impressed look.

"Oh... okay. Are you okay?" Cody asked.

"I'd like to talk about it in person. I'll be right there." Trent told him before hanging up. "See you guys later." Trent told them before getting up and leaving.

"How'd you do it?" Noah asked.

"Do what?" Justin wondered.

"Get with Trent so seriously?"

Justin rolled his eyes. "Because we both get straight to the point. Not like you kids too afraid to talk about your feelings."

Noah frowned.

.
.
.

Trent knocked on Cody's house door.

He heard the sound of someone running down some stairs before the door quickly opened, revealing Cody.

"Hey." Trent said casually.

Cody widened the door so Trent could come in.

"Let's go to my room." Cody said quietly before taking Trent up the stairs and into his room.

Cody closed the door and sighed.

"What happened with you and Justin?" Cody asked before going to sit on his bed.

"Before we get into that- did something happen with you and Noah? You look like you were crying." Trent sat next to him.

"Oh... I guess I'll tell you. Basically... I almost kissed him."

Trent didn't react, because he was waiting for Cody to get to the point.

"You... aren't surprised?"