A strange encounter! The new enemy.

{Demon Hunting}

"My blade"

"It is one of great power"

"It will cut down anything in its path."

"Even my own past."

"Even my own ties."

A tall man with long purple hair in a ponytail walks through a forest.

THE HUNTER WITH CHANGE

REBIRTH

Book one: shadows.

A strange encounter! The new enemy.

March 16th.

Haruto lets out a huge sigh of relief as the demon fades away. "We can finally relax, Sumire. I am in need of a nap. Let's go take o-" "CAW CAW! HARUTO! SUMIRE! HEAD NORTH! MULTIPLE DEMONS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED IN THE NORTHEAST! HEAD TO THE CITY OF KATSUYAMA! CAW CAW!" Haruto's crow shouts. "Already?! Rengoku wasn't kidding when he said they don't let up on us! Come on Sumire!" Haruto and Sumire start running to the northeast. 

"Hurry up! I will personally peck you multiple times if you don't hurry! My job is on the line here! Caw!" The crow shouts. "You're a crow, how is your job on the line?!" Haruto questions in a loud tone. "It isn't! But it's good for convincing! Now hurry and stop asking questions! Caw! Caw!" The crow angrily replies back. "I understand... Sumire, let's go!" Haruto and Sumire ended up running all morning and afternoon to the city of Katsuyama.

"We finally made it..." Haruto says as he looks at the town. The sky is already black as the sun has already set. "For a town that isn't too big, it seems pretty busy!" Haruto and Sumire walk down into the streets of the town. Haruto buys a pork bun and starts eating it as he continues to walk. 

"For the size of this town I wouldn't expect this... I'm sensing at least... Maybe six of them?! Maybe even more?! Will I even be able to handle all of them?!" Suddenly a dark aura fills Haruto's senses. "It's..." Haruto starts breathing heavily as he instantly starts chasing where the aura is coming from. 

"It feels the same... As the one that was left in my house that day! That day..." Haruto finally reaches the back of the demon.

His face and earrings aren't visible since he's turned away. He's very tall and swordsman-like. He has long dark purple hair in a ponytail (Think like Kokushibou's hair but purple). He's wearing a very similar outfit to Kokushibou with the same colors. A dark aura immediately fills the area around them, choking Haruto up. Haruto can't breathe as he begins to gasp for air. "Can I help you?" The demon coldly says to Haruto, the air around them feels like it's vibrating. 

"Y... You... You're the one..." Haruto manages to say as he gasps for air. "I'm not in the mood for teaching an infant how to breathe." The demon replies back in the same cold tone as before. "You're... the one... who killed... my... my family!" Haruto manages to let out. "Oh? That's how you are? Then..." The demon seems to fade away in the crowd and appears behind Haruto. 

"You should be able to survive this." A massive cut appears across Haruto's chest as he falls to the ground, the demon just casually walks away. "Get... Get... back..." Haruto mumbles as Sumrie begins to frantically shake him, he begins to sense two more demons approaching him. "This cut hurts like hell... and there's demons coming... Run... Sumire..."

Haruto begins to fade out of consciousness as he hears voices around him.

"It's okay, I'm a doctor."