The Wallet's Tale - I

This chapter was requested by 

TYSM for asking me to write this amazing oneshot, this was a brilliant idea

TYSM for asking me to write this amazing oneshot, this was a brilliant idea. And I apologize for my delay but I had some study work to catch up on but now school's over and I am back.

And I am so sorry if this isn't exactly up to your expectations but I tried my best. I really hope you enjoy it. :) <33

Alastor was walking down the streets of Hell with not a care in the world. And why would he be worried anyway, he was the infamous Radio Demon. Alastor stood at 7 feet tall with red hair and deer-like ears. He had a small red tail but it was hidden under his red coat. He had red eyes, held a red microphone and always wore a red monocle. Alastor had brown deer like antlers which would grow whenever he was angry. 

Everyone feared Alastor. Alastor wore a smile over his face that he never dropped. He head a smile for everything- happy smile, sadistic smile, angry smile, annoyed smile, sad smile. But he would never stop smiling which only added to his creepy persona. But his smile wasn't the only thing that scared people.

Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell, seemingly overnight. He began to topple Overlords who have been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him 'The Radio Demon'.

Many speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival Hell's most ancient and destructive evils. He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos, the likes of which no one can risk getting involved with unless they want to end up erased.

{Yes, I did memorize the entirity of Vaggie's speech, lmao. Although I am pretty sure, I might have gotten a few things wrong and yes I did change a few things in it on purpose too.}

Eva was a small Hellborn demon. She didn't have parents and grew up on the streets of Hell. She would run around on those streets, trying to steer clear of the dangerous monsters that lurked in every corner of Hell. She taught herself to steal Wallets and purses and money and food from people.

The young 9 year old girl went through ups and downs to survive. But some days, she would get caught stealing and get hurt by the cruel Sinner and Hellborn demons alike. But some would be kind and let her have things. While others would tease her and take away her food.

Despite the struggles, Eva thrived. Her mind fueled by sheer determination, she didn't give up and carried on. She was weak and frail, if some demon chose to bully her, she would be left in the dirt. But she was a resilient little girl, never giving up or going down without a fight.

One day, the young little demonette decided to try and steal something from one of the Overlords of Hell. Surely they would have a lot of money and food that she can use to take care of herself and her little pet puppy. So, she set out to stalk multiple overlords.