I need a favor

Third-person POV:

Over the next 4 months, it has been quite the routine.

Every class Enid and Wednesday had together...

Every meal they ate together...

Every night Enid would start in her bed and then end up in Wednesdays even if she didn't have a nightmare....

Every weekend Wednesday let Enid sleep in and they would hang out during the day

Enid would read wall Wednesday wrote every day and would listen to her play the cello even requesting a few songs

Enid still hasn't talked to a soul that wasn't Wednesday or a teacher and would like it to remain that way as she was not ready...

But slowly Enid started to be herself more, and Wednesday was helping her on that journey.

Now it was one week before winter break, which was 4 weeks... it was from the second week of December to the second week of January.

Wednesday was dreading this because of a certain event she was not so happy to be reminded about.

~~Present day... Sunday before the final week of school~~

"Enid, I have an odd request..." Wednesday said laying down next to Enid once she was done with her writing.

"What's up?" Enid asked closing her book and resting her head on her crossed arms.

"I have a few questions but let's start small to ease our way into this. Do you have plans for the Winter break?" Wednesday asked as she too got comfortable

"Not really, probably be miserable here, or maybe my family will let me home and I can be miserable with them... I doubt that though, so I think I'm just hanging here. Why, what's up?" Enid asked curiously

"Enid, I have educated you on a lot of my customs in my family, right?" Wednesday asked as she too layed her head down on her own crossed arms

"Yes, you have mentioned and talked to me about quite a few... Why? Are you stressed about one over the break? Can I help?" Enid asked scrunching her face with concern and confusion.

Wednesday cleared her throat and sat up in a meditation pose as she took a deep breath with her eyes shut.

Enid took the cue and sat up in the same pose across from her.

Wednesday opened her eyes with a small sigh before making eye contact with Enid and holding it.

"Enid, as you may know, 4 months ago I turned 17, meaning this is my last year before I am accustomed to being an adult..." Wednesday said pausing to see if Enid was tracking what she was saying, Enid nodded acknowledging this.

"Well, every year there is an Addam's reunion depending on what it's for... This year's theme is chaos theory, but that's another tale. Anyway, sorry I went off track. Basically, I was prophesied to have met my soulmate and to bring them to the reunion when I was born. This is special because every Addam has found their cursed lover before they were 18." Wednesday paused to take a deep breath and Enid nodded to continue as she waited with anticipation and slight confusion.

"I want to pull off a ruse. I want people to believe I have found my cursed lover and leave me alone to rot in peace. I do not believe I am capable of love in the way this curse describes it and definitely not if it's like how my father and mother show their love. Because of this, I want to make it seem like I'm with someone and keep the ruse up until after the break when I shall end the so-called love curse and be the first Addam to do so... That is if my plan gets pulled off and no change in events happens..." Wednesday said finally explaining the situation and in the process only confusing Enid more on where this was going.