𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

BELLAMY's POV:9:00 PM, CAMPafter another fifteen bracelets had been exchanged for food, i decided to look for octavia

BELLAMY's POV:
9:00 PM, CAMP
after another fifteen bracelets had been exchanged for food, i decided to look for octavia. she had left the bonfire only ten minutes ago, but it was getting darker, and fast.

"atom!" i called, figuring that he was still keeping an eye on her. no one responded.

"atom!!" i shouted again, louder this time, into the large expanse of trees. in the distance, two figures were visible, clinging to one another.

i walked towards them, slowly at first, before realizing what had been going on all day, presumably, and behind my back.

my sister and atom kissed passionately underneath a small canopy of leaves, moonlight streaming thinly across their faces. they pulled apart, almost immediately, after hearing my approaching footsteps. octavia trudged away from atom, like a kid caught with candy, and down the path that led back to the dropship without a word. i let her go. "atom, come with me. we're on next watch."

he silently obeyed, allowing me to lead him further into the woods.

-

"BELLAMY! GUYS!" atom begged, thrashing against his restrains. we had tangled him high into the trees, atleast ten feet off the ground.

"sorry, atom, but i will not be disobeyed. i gave you a direct order, and it was not followed."

my sister does not leave this camp. if anyone touches her, they answer to me.

my sister, my responsibility.

i turned away from him, determined to make an example out of anyone who challenged me.

as the glow of the bonfire came into view once again, and murphy and the others parted ways, i spotted a girl with brown hair messily braided. she was sitting alone, and up against a log. i smiled softly, approaching her.

it was madeline, unmistakably, though she was asleep. however, as i came closer, she stirred, her eyes opening slightly.

"bellamy?" she asked groggily, as i slid towards her on the ground. she still wore my jacket, thought i didn't know if she realized.

"yeah, i'm right here." my voice sounded rougher than i intended.

"what time is it? i'm—" she then groaned, clutching at her stomach, and leaned forward. panicked, i set a hand to her back.

"what's wrong? are you hurt?" i asked hurriedly.

"no. no!" she waved away my hand, suddenly aware of the leather entrapping her arms inside. "i'm fine. and i think this is yours, right?"

i nodded carefully, making sure to look her in the eye. "keep it for now. you don't look well."

"i swear im good. just hungry," she replied.