Charybdis

Milim: Pretty impressive haul, huh?

Milim had wanted to go along with Kaval's party after I mentioned something about them getting into constant trouble and how would have to have someone like Milim constantly with them so they wouldn't die.

Apparently, Milim heard this and took it seriously enough the join them on their little adventure into the forest.

The results? Several bags of cut of Knight Spider that Gido and Kaval were lifting with a wagon.

Eren: Lady Milim is just amazing! She's able to locate all kinds of monsters right away. It actually makes hunting them pretty easy.

Milim: Hahaha! Finding monsters is simple when you're amazing! Now, we're gonna be eating well tonight!

Blake: You two seem exhausted.

Gido: Exhausted is definitely one term I'd use...

Kaval: Who wants to get a drink and a bath?

Milim: I'd love a drink!

Blake: Okay then, let's get... huh?

I instantly at the feeling of malicious presence near us. I wasn't alone as Milim sensed it too along with Rimuru and Shion, who seemed to have called in more of the Kijin for backup.

An image of red and green appeared in the form of Dryad before us.

Blake: Trya?

Rimuru: You know her?

Blake: She's one of Treyni's sisters.

Rimuru: Treyni has sisters? Wait, what's up with the aura?

Trya: My Lords, an emergency has risen, calamity approaches us all. A Calamity class monsters, Charybdis, has been revived.

Rimuru: Chary-what?

Trya: It's violence equals that of a Demon Lord. My sisters have gone to slow down it's progress, but they aren't strong enough. There is more, judging by the monster's path... it's heading for this town.

Everyone: What?!

Trya: Against Charybdis, who is the Ruler of the Skies, a war from land is futile. I've come to warn you about you're defense and enlist the aid of Lord Blake, please come quick, there isn't much time left.

Seeing as to how there was a lot of information going on here, we quickly had as many people gather at the government building to talk strategy.

Trya: The monster known as Charybdis was born a long time ago. It has both died and been revived numerous times before. It is the violent ruler of the skies, though that is a given due to it's linage. It hails from Veldora, the former guardian of the forest.

Rimuru: So it's like Veldora's child?!

Trya: In a way, you see, it was born from a cloud of Veldora's magicules.

Wait, if that's true and Rimuru ate Veldora, then maybe it can sense Veldora's presence and is coming over here because of that?

Fuze: If it is Charybdis, then it is far more dangerous then a Demon Lord. Because unlike most enemies, we have no way of speaking with this opponent!

...Dude, Milim is literally sitting right next to you, and you call this thing more dangerous?

Vesta: True, it's a monster with zero intelligence. It's said to have the ability to summon floating shark creatures known as Megalodons who come from the spirit world to join it in it's rampages.

Trya: To make things worse, the Megalodons it summoned have to seemed to possessed the corpses of some Lesser Dragons that were nearby. There are thirteen of them in total.