Despair

A couple days after establishing relations with Dwargon. We made made our way back to Ingrassia to watch over the kids.

Blake: We will now announce the scores of your final exams.

As I said this, Rimuru melted into his Slime form, making the kids worry.

Rimuru: You all...

Blake & Rimuru: PASS!

This made the students do an anime style fall.

Kenya: Hey! Don't scare us like that!

Blake: Life's more fun with a few surprises.

Kenya: Whatever, at least we passed.

Alice: Yep, like I ever doubted our test taking abilities!

Gale: Looks like we'll advance to the next grade.

Ryota: And we'll also get to stay together.

Chloe: Thank goodness!

Rimuru: You were all amazing. Now with this being over, me and Blake with sadly have to go back to Tempest while Professor Tiss will take over for us.

Chloe: How sad...

Blake: Turn that frown upside down! We still got a few days left, and we wanna head off with you guys smiling.

Rimuru: Chloe, Alice, Ryota, Kenya, and Gale; we'll let you all in on a little secret. No matter where we're at or what we're doing, we'll never forget you.

Chloe smiles.

Kenya: ...Thank you teach.

Alice: More importantly don't forget about your promise to us!

Rimuru: What promise...?

Kenya: Come on! You said if we passed you'd give us more manga.

Blake: Don't worry, we have every issue of parasite manga series ready.

Rimuru spat out several mangas, making the kids cheer in delight.

Shortly after this, we took the kids over to eat at Mjöllmiles' place.

Rimuru: Achoo!

Mjöllmiles: Got a cold?

Rimuru: No, I'm pretty sure someone is just talking about me.

Mjöllmiles: That's true! You and Rimuru are certainly popular enough. Care for another round?

Rimuru: There's always room for more!

Blake: So, how's business been treating you?

Mjöllmiles: Thanks to you, our top quality high potions have attracted tons of buyers! We've made sure to spread word in the western provinces, so we should be getting a horde of new orders soon.

Blake: And you'll make a small fortune, right?

Mjöllmiles: Naturally! Then again, that's what this job is all about! But don't worry, I'll make sure the Jura Tempest Federation gets it's fair share of profits. Speaking of which, I heard you two would be heading off soon. So this is a little farewell party I made for you both.

Rimuru: We'll allow this one time.

Mjöllmiles: We're very grateful for your business. Once those high potions get on the market, the kingdom of Blumund stand to make a fair amount of money.

Blake: Yeah. Though I'll admit, it will be a lot pressure for Tempest since we're basically serving as a buffer and deterrent against any group that threaten Blumund.